Why do people keep insisting on calling Zeke fat?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The guy parades around with his shirt up displaying his impressive six pack during warmups before every game .. How people conveniently unsee that and keep claiming he's fat, out of shape, yadda yadda yadda is just another illustration of just how blind their hatred is for this guy.

And why are you making a post about Zeke's shirt being u.p. That's more bizarre.

nobody

Reaction score
Thanks.. that is some scary ****.. I hope that isn't what's affecting Zeke.. He did say when he had it that for a few days it beat the hell out of him and that he didn't really feel fully himself for a long time. But you know how it is when you're young and strong.. You just power through it and everything will be okay.

Yeah, it definitely is scary....it's crazy all the things it can do to even a healthy person. I hope he ends up being okay.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, but he was slower last year as well, often pulling himself out of games.
Why do people keep saying this garbage. It's unequivocally false. The aversion to truth on this board is wild.

Zeke ranked 2nd in total snaps and % of snaps played amongst RBs last year, and he's first this year, with 108 snaps more than the next running back, in total.
https://www.footballoutsiders.com/s...L_3NekZp1bI&form_id=fo_stats_snap_counts_form

I don't care about criticisms that Zeke's lost some burst or whatever. But the nonsense about his effort, commitment, toughness, etc. is just trash.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The guy parades around with his shirt up displaying his impressive six pack during warmups before every game .. How people conveniently unsee that and keep claiming he's fat, out of shape, yadda yadda yadda is just another illustration of just how blind their hatred is for this guy.
I'd trade bodies with him any day.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He's not FAT just big-boned....

hqdefault.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
All RBs take plays off to get a breath. Some RBs don't even play all 4 downs.

hes been on the field more then any rb in the league since 2016 not just carries all offensive snaps, in the past 67% this year near 80.right hes out of shape yet never leaves the field until he needs breather and that rare but the tap out is the only thing fans remember..hes so far from our of shape or fat that its in another zip code..

his apprehension to just go when he gets the handoff , well its because the hole hes supposed to hit is not there most of the time..

idiotic narratives around here are out of control..:angry::facepalm:

Reactions: G2

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Trent Richardson wasn't fat either but he was too heavy to break a run longer than 15 yards.

Why do you think Zeke hasn't had a 20 yard run in two years?

Ronnie’s answer to that is “ABSOLUTELY NOBODY cares about long runs.”

:facepalm:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
You do know that BMI is just weight divided by height squared right? So a guy who is 6' 180 pounds but out of shape with 15-20% body fat will have a lower BMI than a guy who is 6' 220 pounds but carrying only 5% body fat. The charts will call one guy "normal" and the other guy "obese." Guess which is which..
Did his height change? No it didn't.

bratch59

Reaction score
To be honest, Elliott had many times over the previous two seasons where he left the field breathing deeply. I don't think it's entirely a coronavirus related thing - I don't think his cardio conditioning is as good as it needs to be.
That right there is the problem I have with him. I still think he’s a pretty decent player but after 2-3 good runs he taps out and that irritates the living daylights out of me. Never saw Emmett Smith do that in fact Derrick Henry who just got paid boatloads carries the ball play after play after play and never tabs out.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People are mostly sheep. When one piles on, it's like flies to poop.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LMAO! Good one.. I didn't asky why people are hard on him.. I KNOW that.. I asked why they insist on calling him fat despite the visual evidence to the contrary staring them square in the face. That just seems childish to me.
WXddPKb.jpg
While he's certainly in better shape than most of us, he looks like he's got enough extra weight to slow him down. Put on 5 or 10 extra lbs. of clothing and see how much slower and less agile you are. I'm definitely not saying he's fat, but he could probably run a little faster, with more burst, if he lost a few.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Only thing fat is the $90M in his wallet. Thanks Jerry Dumbo GM Jones.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Who cares he sucks? Do you see any other idiot running backs with a half shirt and a tattoo that says "feed me" on their stomach?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm no fan of nose rings, but he's not fat.
I'm a fan of tribal solidarity, from which nose rings originated from, but doing it for fashion?
I'm on your side in this fight. Doesn't look good on either sex unless it has meaning.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He looks thinner and quicker this year to me.

He just fumbles and we play from behind a lot. Plus he's doesn't make big plays.

He's a luxury we can't afford but luckily for him he is a country club member and he'll have to show he is not worth his contract several times before we do anything.

LOL...............why does that not surprise anyone on here? You always seem to see a completely different game then what is actually going on.