Why do teams play us like it's their Superbowl?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Are we really that good of a team that teams have to play their greatest against us? I mean we're on tv a lot on tv, but other times we're not and teams still give us their all. I mentioned being on tv because I understand that you want to play your best when all the lights are on you. Should't we take that same approach????? Please give your thoughts.........

Jayinem

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure every team played Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys like it's their Super Bowl too, those teams didn't care and just stomped em.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because we get the most attention and bring the attention with us.

I’ve heard NFL players like Sh**y McCoy say as much. Like “why do they get all this attention”
we bring the attention to us lol wow, you couldn't have said that any better

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because everyone likes to knock an arrogant dip******* in the dirt.

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why do teams play us like it's their Superbowl?​

I think you know why. The same reason as always.

JC-SPRT-NFLCOWBOYS-6_Dallas-Cowboys-Americas-Team-Flag.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Are we really that good of a team that teams have to play their greatest against us? I mean we're on tv a lot on tv, but other times we're not and teams still give us their all. I mentioned being on tv because I understand that you want to play your best when all the lights are on you. Should't we take that same approach????? Please give your thoughts.........
If you don't know the answer to that question, you haven't been a fan for very long.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because they are sick of the mostly unwarranted media and Jones family hype surrounding the clown show Circus in Frisco/Arlington, TX.
Good to see that you enjoy the clown show as well. That's a good fan....

conner01

Reaction score
Since only 2 teams get to the SB and we are the most followed team in the NFL that makes us the other 29 teams SB and has for decades

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since only 2 teams get to the SB and we are the most followed team in the NFL that makes us the other 29 teams SB and has for decades
sucks you don't even have to be great to be americas team, I think whatever team wins the superbowl that following season they should get that title and have all the extra prime time games to get that exposure etc

shabazz

Reaction score
Do other teams really play us like it's their SB?

This could just be an excuse Ferguson is using to cope with the failure.

Why would any team have to treat us with respect when we can be run on at will?

Green Bay held our MVP Qb to 85 yards and 2 Ints in the first half of a PLAYOFF game for Christ's sake.... .they had to be laughing their azzes off at halftime about playing America's team