Why do teams play us like it's their Superbowl?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do other teams really play us like it's their SB?

This could just be an excuse Ferguson is using to cope with the failure.

Why would any team have to treat us with respect when we can be run on at will?

Green Bay held our MVP Qb to 85 yards and 2 Ints in the first half of a PLAYOFF game for Christ's sake.... .they had to be laughing their azzes off at halftime about playing America's team
that's not respect treating us as if it's a superbowl game knowing we're nowhere near it, they kick our butts some teams, it's the ones who we don't expect to do it either!!!! That's why i love hearing fans on here saying WE SHOULD BLOW THEM OUT we're going to win by 30 lol yeah ok

fivetwos

Reaction score
NFL fans hate the three other teams in their division…and Dallas.

Every one of our division rivals hates Dallas the most.

That was going on before Jerry and his act showed up. The difference now is his buffoonery makes me no longer defend it, and even avoid admitting it if possible.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That was going on before Jerry and his act showed up. The difference now is his buffoonery makes me no longer defend it, and even avoid admitting it if possible.
looooooooooooool

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so our players just let them do what they want and don't care??? (not an attack on your comment)
Yup.

They didn't look like they cared vs green bay. They didn't look like they cared vs arizona. The Cowboys are so mentally weak that when they struggle they just lose hope really fast and their fire to win just burns out fast. if they are winning then it's all fun and games. This is why you see them either feasting or famine.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we really that good of a team that teams have to play their greatest against us? I mean we're on tv a lot on tv, but other times we're not and teams still give us their all. I mentioned being on tv because I understand that you want to play your best when all the lights are on you. Should't we take that same approach????? Please give your thoughts.........
They laugh at us year in and year out.
We hang on to old memories of glory but in reality, we have become the Joke of the NFL.
We celebrate when we smash teams like the Giants and D.C. then get bullied by teams like the Niners and get laughed at again and again.
They play us hard cause were frauds and they want to show the world as such.
Hence our ratings as you can bet half if not more are Cowboy haters watching and laughing.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
We hang on to old memories of glory but in reality, we have become the Joke of the NFL.
We celebrate when we smash teams like the Giants and D.C. then get bullied by teams like the Niners and get laughed at again and again.
Hence our ratings as you can bet half if not more are Cowboy haters watching and laughing.
You nailed it when you said, “We hang on to old memories”. With media access the way it is today your team doesn’t need to be playing the Cowboys to have coverage. This is just a default excuse we’ve been hanging our hats on for far to long, and sadly, sounds as if a few of our players are drinking the excuse Kool-Aid.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you've had a great week this week I just wanted to tell you man, great posts lol apprecaite ya

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You nailed it when you said, “We hang on to old memories”. With media access the way it is today your team doesn’t need to be playing the Cowboys to have coverage. This is just a default excuse we’ve been hanging our hats on for far to long, and sadly, sounds as if a few of our players are drinking the excuse Kool-Aid.
Like we're that team back in the 90's yeah ok, we're nowhere near it. I hate when new players come here and talk about our history, like man that was back then, what about the years after that, how good have we really been!!!!? lol

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sucks you don't even have to be great to be americas team, I think whatever team wins the superbowl that following season they should get that title and have all the extra prime time games to get that exposure etc
That's not what America's Team is, though. It goes much deeper and it is and always will be the Dallas Cowboys...whether y'all like it or not. Shrugs.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Are we really that good of a team that teams have to play their greatest against us? I mean we're on tv a lot on tv, but other times we're not and teams still give us their all. I mentioned being on tv because I understand that you want to play your best when all the lights are on you. Should't we take that same approach????? Please give your thoughts.........
Because the winning team usually gets a lot of exposure from beating these frauds lol.

Jayinem

Reaction score
We're basically the New York Knicks of the NFL. Valuable franchise that hasn't won anything for a long time but it's a big deal if you score 60 in Madison Square Garden, or make a play against the Cowboys.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

I live in northern California and Niners fans say the same thing about their team. They think their team is some kind of standard every other team measures themselves against, including the Cowboys. It’s nonsense. For sports fans perception is everything. Reality is only just a word.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Because all of our games are on National TV.

Chasing6

Reaction score
those teams jimmy had were mentally tougher than these teams are now days, and I bet they were better disciplined
A significant amount of those more mentally tough players were bought and paid for. Not sure that had everything to do with Jimmy. If it was only as easy today to be able grab a Deion and Haley in free agency.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I clearly do. Been a fan since 4 years old. Lucky to be able to say I at least have seen my team win several SBs.

Still doesn't make it any less of a Clown Show marketing program led by the Jones family.
I agree it is a clown show.....but I'm hooked! Lol