Why do you need my birthday?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since I can't like a post yet, should I use the report button instead? Just let the mods know that means I like it. Kinda like, "bad," meaning, "good."
For a while any post I "liked", I sent the poster a private message explaining in great detail how much I enjoyed the post and how happy it made me

Ive been temp banned many times for it

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Soooo, after a year and a half, did Jeremiah get an answer to his question of why his birthday is needed? He's probably still miffed at not getting any presents.

I'd like to know why my SS#, credit cards, Amazon Prime # and copies of any sexts on my iPhone were needed? I had to give them a disclaimer that all of the sexts were sent by myself to myself because only I know me so well. Yes, that's sad but very provocative and titillating.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Soooo, after a year and a half, did Jeremiah get an answer to his question of why his birthday is needed? He's probably still miffed at not getting any presents.

No. I haven't. They're obviously spying on us.

I'd like to know why my SS#, credit cards, Amazon Prime # and copies of any sexts on my iPhone were needed? I had to give them a disclaimer that all of the sexts were sent by myself to myself because only I know me so well. Yes, that's sad but very provocative and titillating.

No one can choke yourself as well as you.

CapnB

Reaction score
Hi Luv? Glad you made it to a better place.

Hiya chick. Yeah i came around a little bit this past summer or las summer cant remember which one. But yeah i miss the old place just because its been home for 15 years or so. But all things must come to an end. Was wondering where you got off to. Glad I found ya:)