Why do you need my birthday?

Londonboy

Reaction score
Well, I am at a loss. I've got over 200 posts and still no "like" button and would have to be Dolly Madison to make a thread.

Ya know Idgit was joking about me being the one they won't let stay and I'm wondering if he was joking?

I am going back out there in gen pop and putting "I know you are but what am I?" in every thread in every forum until I get my damned like button. I still may not use it, except for Londy because he's needy, but by golly, I want it!!
Hope They let You stay, it makes stalking a lot easier when You stay still

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, I am at a loss. I've got over 200 posts and still no "like" button and would have to be Dolly Madison to make a thread.

Ya know Idgit was joking about me being the one they won't let stay and I'm wondering if he was joking?

I am going back out there in gen pop and putting "I know you are but what am I?" in every thread in every forum until I get my damned like button. I still may not use it, except for Londy because he's needy, but by golly, I want it!!
Maybe it goes by your post count out there in the forum, and the New Guy threads don't count toward that?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/how-do-i-become-a-full-member-of-cowboyszone.355057/

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe it goes by your post count out there in the forum, and the New Guy threads don't count toward that?
Read the Read This, red flagged by Reality just for us, at the top. Explains everything. We're gonna have to earn a like button out in gen pop

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I told you that before........You never listen to me!!!
Well hell, don't feel bad I think Reality told me as well...and Idgit.....and Woodysgirl.....and jobberone.....and..................

They want us out in gen pop interacting and adding to the forum. Time for the eagles to leave the nest and soar.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Well hell, don't feel bad I think Reality told me as well...and Idgit.....and Woodysgirl.....and jobberone.....and..................

They want us out in gen pop interacting and adding to the forum. Time for the eagles to leave the nest and soar.

Are You trying to insult Us?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are You trying to insult Us?
Real eagles, not those mangy buzzards circling garbage trucks in the City of Brotherly Love. Hell, I lived in PA for 3 years and don't know what that means. What do they do, hate everyone that's not their brother?

strollinruss

Reaction score
Real eagles, not those mangy buzzards circling garbage trucks in the City of Brotherly Love. Hell, I lived in PA for 3 years and don't know what that means. What do they do, hate everyone that's not their brother?
I was in Philly Wednesday night, armpit of the universe from what I saw. And I was trying to keep an open mind. I went in thinking of good things like Rocky and Mic, not that poor excuse for a football team.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was in Philly Wednesday night, armpit of the universe from what I saw. And I was trying to keep an open mind. I went in thinking of good things like Rocky and Mic, not that poor excuse for a football team.
Did you make it to south Philly, that's a pleasure trip if you're looking to audition for the next "Hostel".

nobody

Reaction score
Meh. I like aging because it means I'm closer to death. I hear there are no more taxes when you die.

OR there are and people think it's funnier not to come back and warn us about them. They like seeing the look on someone's face when they die and say "Ahhh, finally no more taxes" and get a reply "About that...."

Haimerej

Reaction score
OR there are and people think it's funnier not to come back and warn us about them. They like seeing the look on someone's face when they die and say "Ahhh, finally no more taxes" and get a reply "About that...."

Well I won't pay them. What's the worst that could happen? I'd already be dead.