Why do you need my birthday?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since I can't like a post yet, should I use the report button instead? Just let the mods know that means I like it. Kinda like, "bad," meaning, "good."
I think i read a new poster needs 35 posts to like something, but i am at 38 or so and still see no option for it.

Just reply "Like" to everything I post, and we'll keep track in our heads.

Sarek, not sure what the threshold is, but fwiw, I'm pretty sure you're not a bot. Bots tend to be slightly clever. I"m sure you'll get a button at some point here, very soon.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Just reply "Like" to everything I post, and we'll keep track in our heads.

Sarek, not sure what the threshold is, but fwiw, I'm pretty sure you're not a bot. Bots tend to be slightly clever. I"m sure you'll get a button at some point here, very soon.

Is this like some kind of in house secret with the number of posts needed for the like button to appear, kind of like the Chinese with silk back in the day? Feels like a secret society. Sign me up!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this like some kind of in house secret with the number of posts needed for the like button to appear, kind of like the Chinese with silk back in the day? Feels like a secret society. Sign me up!

"Like"

Actually, it's an arbitrary number in the low tens, and none of the staff here really knows exactly when it happens. So we just say '25' or '40' or whatever and people believe it because they're gullible. Then at some magical post number, you get the privilege and forget it was ever an issue.

That number is 40, by the way.