Why does Dallas not have a lot of cap space?

TheFinisher

Reaction score
We're waiting on Tyrone Crawford (#WorKk) to return from his ski trip so we can restructure his contract again.

kumizi

Reaction score
well you will find quite a few teams have dead money. Sounds like a romo hater still unable to let go of his derangement. And you still fail basic bath.
#1 sign you're an abashed homer

when you use the word "hater" to chastise someone that disagrees with front office moves

kumizi

Reaction score
Cowboys have a cap hit of $41.5 million for Dez, Witten, Romo, and Crawford.

Dez is worth about $10-$12 million. You could have a 2nd and 3rd rounder replace Witten and Crawford without losing anything if you were a smart organization.

That's $30 million down the drain that could be used to sign a starting linebacker, free safety, left guard, etc.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Do you have any idea about what you are talking about? You can't just come in here and make stuff up. Well, I guess you can since you did. Crapologist.
When you trade someone the other team assumes the whole contract and all the guaranteed money

What I think you are talking about is the remaining pro-rated cap hits..... but those aren't guarantees

So like I said ...you don't understand words or contracts......you just run your mouth a lot

BlindFaith

Reaction score
When you trade someone the other team assumes the whole contract and all the guaranteed money

What I think you are talking about is the remaining pro-rated cap hits..... but those aren't guarantees

So like I said ...you don't understand words or contracts......you just run your mouth a lot
No. They don't. Google it expert.