Why doesn't Hunter Lupke get carries?

kskboys

Reaction score
The vast majority of the time a person doesn't get game touches is because they're not very good, or others are better.

Just because Pollard and Dowdle have had issues in short yardage doesn't mean Lupke is automatically superior to them in the coaches evaluation. When you're trying to win a game it's not a great time to experiment.
OK, but we've blown out how many opponents?

Mannix

Reaction score
They also picked up a stud FB from ASU a few years back who they never used....it is weird. We are ALWAYS afraid to work guys in, while teams like Green Bay will use EVERY WR on their roster.

Kwyn

Reaction score
They also picked up a stud FB from ASU a few years back who they never used....it is weird. We are ALWAYS afraid to work guys in, while teams like Green Bay will use EVERY WR on their roster.
There’s a reason so few teams use FBs as ball carriers. The few that exist either block or catch screens.

kskboys

Reaction score
The vast majority of the time a person doesn't get game touches is because they're not very good, or others are better.

Just because Pollard and Dowdle have had issues in short yardage doesn't mean Lupke is automatically superior to them in the coaches evaluation. When you're trying to win a game it's not a great time to experiment.

See my other comment.
OK, I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You need to be fast and explosive to the hole at the goalline. He's neither.

I like how people think the staff has this goalline weapon and they're just choosing not to use him lol.
And those whom choose to believe the coaching staff is using all of their players in the correct way well open your eyes.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
And those whom choose to believe the coaching staff is using all of their players in the correct way well open your eyes.
It's better than...

....blind faith with 0 evidence.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Luepke is a good enough athlete to be a productive runner in the NFL, short yardage or otherwise. He went undrafted and has failed to carve out a role on a team that struggles to run the ball. People talk about him like he's Eddie George.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's better than...

....blind faith with 0 evidence.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Luepke is a good enough athlete to be a productive runner in the NFL, short yardage or otherwise. He went undrafted and has failed to carve out a role on a team that struggles to run the ball. People talk about him like he's Eddie George.
Laughter...No he is not Eddie George. But ok I defer to you maybe he isn't good enough. Romo was once not good enough as I recall.

GMO415

Reaction score
Because he's still an inexperienced college kid

Toro9

Reaction score
It's frustrating. He must not be showing up in practice running the ball. Only explanation I can think of