Video: Why don't they hate us?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
It's been said before and I'll say it again: If you hate the Cowboys more than you love your own team, you're a Cowboys fan.

I hope they get the money to make their little whinefest. Just another indication of the used up douchebag that is the Philly fan base.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
How pitiful. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Eagles fans are even more pathetic than I imagined. That was sad how they branded themselves as "authentic" for cheering Michael Irvin's career-ending injury. Remember, at the time the main worry wasn't about it potentially ending his career, it was about whether or not he would even walk again. What kind of hapless, miserable souls glorify that ****?

It makes our two-decade championship drought seem not so bad. They've never had a Super Bowl championship and their team's entire identity is based on hating another team. I'm glad that's not our identity. Our identity is our 5 championships. It's been a while, but we've got them. We've got some talented players, a great facility, and at least a chance at another championship, so life's good. Even back in the 70s when we had the super-heated rivalry with Washington, that was never our identity.

Eagles fans seem like these pathetic little sad sacks with no life and nothing to get happy about other than what their championshipless little team is doing. I used to think McNabb puked during the Super Bowl due to fatigue. Now I realize he must have been thinking about their fans.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
So adorable, its okay though I have enough hate for the Eagles for all of Cowboys Nation

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Didn't they have trouble raising money for a stupid ballon or something? Or am I making that up. I vaguely remember something like that about Murray

superonyx

Reaction score
I live in a philly market...
This is accurate a funny. I would like to watch it.

You should see how the philly fans react when we beat them. They all turn their hatred inward and the entire fan base becomes depressed and angry towards their own team. It's awesome...

What a title..."Why don't they hate us?" Haha.

I love talking to my eagles fans friends and I ask them what they hate about Romo and Witten..and even Dez..it usually ends with them saying they hate them only because they don't play for the Eagles.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
They don't have to worry about my hate. I can't stand any Eagle's fan I've ever met ... in my entire life. Whiner slobs with the IQs of cucumbers. Try to talk real unbiased football, Xs and Os, or football history with them and the majority melt down into a nine-year-old's vocabulary complete with the emotional imbalance. The fake macho bravado is cute too considering I can kick the teeth out of 95% of them.

I actually thought the video was hilarious though. Got me fired up.

Last edited:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Heard the guy producing this on the fan the other day. The director apparently did some 2nd unit work on breaking bad.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Personally, I don't hate the eagles organization, I hate thier fans. The most obnoxious, self-righteous, indignant fans in the NFL (besides Steelers fans). I love that every organizations fans hate the cowboys, means were doing something right.