Video: Why don't they hate us?

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Eh, it was actually a pretty self aware video. I laughed when they said, "You know what's American? A ****ing eagle. *Eagle noises*"

Except they're too frikkin' stupid to know what an eagle sounds like. That sound was from a red-tailed hawk.

Eagles make a sound that's pretty weak. Just like the premise of the movie.

Reaction score
Their envy and hate would fade if they won a SuperBowl or two,,, so I guess we can count on their green-eyed jealousy forever! lol

MileyDancer

Reaction score
You guys take stuff way to serious here, you know that right?
No, they don't. They also think it's perfectly reasonable to say we had an epic draft because a QB had 2 good preseason games, and because of a RB that hasn't even played yet.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That was hilarious, I would watch it if they got it funded. I'm not sure if they really are trying to be serious, because if they are it just makes it funnier. They do seem a little clingy and craving our validation, too funny.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I watched the video finally and I have to say

A. I applaud this. This looks like a great time if you are the guys making this.
B. I love the rivalries of the NFC East and if this keeps them going I am OK with that.

Also I would love to do something like this. I don't know what the angle would be, I would love to be able to make the official Tony Romo documentary showing where he came from and everything he stands for. I would also love to make the 30 for 30 for Romo-Witten when the time comes that they are both retired.

I also thought a great series would be a season with Brad, Babe and Kristie and what they do before, during and after the season. How they prepare, what its like in the booth, at the press conferences, traveling with the team...Kind of like a hard knocks from a different perspective.

anyway, this looks like a lot of fun for those guys that are making this. I don't know how you get approval of the actual nfl images though I think the league is really protective of anyone using actual game footage. I also don't think 100k would be enough to license the music and other assorted things they would need to do at the level of the trailer they made which was excellent in my opinion.

For years I wanted to make a cowboys-giants rivalry video going over all the trash talking and the giants winning the playoff game etc....its a great story. Just can't put the the time into if there is no money it at this point! I had all the assets ready to go and started it back in 2012 then realized to make it good it would take me months if not longer.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
also i have the Dave spadaro video of him spitting on the star before the cowboys eagles week 17 game in 2009. I need to upload that to my youtube page.

Will never forget DCFanatic calling me and telling me he just talked to spadaro on the phone and the guy was almost crying begging him not make a big deal out of it!

Proof

Reaction score
Personally, I don't hate the eagles organization, I hate thier fans. The most obnoxious, self-righteous, indignant fans in the NFL (besides Steelers fans). I love that every organizations fans hate the cowboys, means were doing something right.

I'm in my mid-thirties, have a wife, two kids, a mortgage... you know the full adult package of responsibilities and real world things to focus my energy on. But I still find time to absolutely HATE the eagles. I can not stand them. At all... haven't won **** ever, loud mouth know-it-alls, fake tough guy bull****, disrespectful, hypocritical as hell, and just generally a bunch of collective dickheads.

I got linked to the thread on their blog on SB nation discussing the DGB trade and it was disgusting to me how quickly all that self righteous, grandstanding they liked to do over greg hardy went right out the damn door. I've never seen such completely disingenuous bull**** as I did with the excuses given, semantic gymnastics, 2nd chance soap box nonsense spewing all over the place. ugh... just got worked up again. grrrrrr

yimyammer

Reaction score
reminds me of Texas A&Ms obsession with the University of Texas, sorry ags, I mean tu

The Aggies fight song is all
about tu.

its a shame they don't play annually, it was one of the great rivalries of college football

JDSmith

Reaction score
Except they're too frikkin' stupid to know what an eagle sounds like. That sound was from a red-tailed hawk.

Eagles make a sound that's pretty weak. Just like the premise of the movie.

I blame Hollywood for that. They always play a hawk sound in movies when they are showing an eagle.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Everything in this video is true. Eagles fans hate the Cowboys a lot more than they love the Eagles. If you could have seen it in the early and mid 90's... they wouldn't have cared if they lost every single game as long as they swept the Cowboys, and if they hurt someone in the process they'd probably have had a simultaneous city wide orgasm.

Proof

Reaction score
I blame Hollywood for that. They always play a hawk sound in movies when they are showing an eagle.

526x297-sgc.jpg

Proof

Reaction score
Oops, was at work viewing the thread and didn't see the YouTube clip posted. And here I thought I was being clever lol.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Personally, I don't hate the eagles organization, I hate thier fans. The most obnoxious, self-righteous, indignant fans in the NFL (besides Steelers fans). I love that every organizations fans hate the cowboys, means were doing something right.
Have you ever been around Pats fans? They are BY FAR the worst. When we played them last year, they made eagles fans seem pretty cool.