Why hasn't Zeke been picked up yet?

Havic

Reaction score
Doesn’t need to ever work again. Preserve your body and work on that prestige rank with kyler Murray

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Classic D.E...lmao..his ewok buddies don't want their king to leave
Oh look at you clever haters...gosh...you missed your calling. You are SO good you should be working with skip bayless....why ain;t YOU signed to make so much money off your talent?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interested teams must wait until he returns from his trip to the forest moon of Endor.
Oh look at you clever haters...gosh...you missed your calling. You are SO good you should be working with skip bayless....why ain;t YOU signed to make so much money off your talent?

scottsp

Reaction score
A running back with as much mileage on those legs isn't likely to fetch a ton of interest until summertime, and probably closer to when training camps are in full swing. It's not exactly a priority signing for any team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A running back with as much mileage on those legs isn't likely to fetch a ton of interest until summertime, and probably closer to when training camps are in full swing. It's not exactly a priority signing for any team.

These yahoos said RBs aren;t a primie interest...now bagging on him for not being signed already.

Morons. They think other people are as stupid as they are. Playing both sides and oh so very clever. LOL>

Zeke gets signed. I can't bet the WHOLE forum 5 bucks.

So much hate...so much hubris...so little appreciation...for our coaches and execs running him into the ground so hard...and him doing it.

. Why does that make them happy? Weird.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to realize that Zeke is to you what Dak is to the people you argue with, right?

There's no way you can't know this.
I argue with Dak people? I hate Dak as much as you hate Zeke?

Show me what you are talking about. Should be easy....since it is SO obvious.

but I bet you another 5 bucks you won't do it because you can't.

Now you will say it's some sort of "quiet quit hate" or some BS.

Come on...show us what you are talking about. Or shut your trap. 5 bucks is 5 bucks.

bigE79

Reaction score
Look man,I was having fun with D.Es comment,but you take take this hero worship way too far,hey,I did the same thing,but I was 10,time for you to realize players come and go and everyone is replaceable and only the laundry remains..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I argue with Dak people? I hate Dak as much as you hate Zeke?

Show me what you are talking about. Should be easy....since it is SO obvious.

but I bet you another 5 bucks you won't do it because you can't.

Now you will say it's some sort of "quiet quit hate" or some BS.

Come on...show us what you are talking about. Or shut your trap. 5 bucks is 5 bucks.
You need to reread what I said and not get emotional instead.

Here. I'll say it again:

You have to realize that Zeke is to you what Dak is to the people you argue with, right?

Zeke is to you what Dak is to posters like AC.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
...so little appreciation...for our coaches and execs running him into the ground so hard
I DO appreciate the coaches running him into the ground until he was washed up. RBs are usually done by the time they're 27 or so. Better to run them hard while they can.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He scored 24 tds the last 2 years, he will have opportunities if he wants to take them.