Why I love Randy "Manster" White

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2420696 said:
randy white also studied the marital arts,

Actually if I remember correctyl, he never really studied martial arts, one training camp he took a couple classes to see if they could teach him some techniques with his hands to get off of a block, very late in his career this happened, he's no martial artist by any stretch, but a beast of a man who should not be messed with as a guy found out when he called him Manster in my post above.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i didnt mean that he studied the martial arts and was an expert, but randy did say that he worked with hand martial experts, and he showed that to players later that played for the cowboys

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2421041 said:
i didnt mean that he studied the martial arts and was an expert, but randy did say that he worked with hand martial experts, and he showed that to players later that played for the cowboys

well how am I supposed to take it when you say Randy is a bad man, he stuidied the martial arts? LOL

Pukindog

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2420937 said:
well you klnow what, you're now MANHOLE, the guy looked at him funny and said why manhole? Funniest thing I ever heard, Randy goes half man Half ******.

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: