Why is everyone blasting the OLine?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
dbair1967;2343922 said:
Not according to Broadus (sp?). He said they were only sending 4 on every pass play.

Broaddus is wrong. Anyone can go over to NFL.com, click on the highlights from the game and watch the Cardinals rush five or six guys a bunch of times.

They rushed five on the play when Deon Anderson blew his block and got Romo's bone broken. You'd think Broaddus would've at least watched THAT play before commenting on the line's performance.

Reaction score
My biggest problem is with Flozell. A LT should be big enough to handle big pass rushers, and nimble enough to beat any "Small" DE to the point of attack.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2344485 said:
Broaddus is wrong. Anyone can go over to NFL.com, click on the highlights from the game and watch the Cardinals rush five or six guys a bunch of times.

They rushed five on the play when Deon Anderson blew his block and got Romo's bone broken. You'd think Broaddus would've at least watched THAT play before commenting on the line's performance.

I've only listented to him a few times, is he usually inaccurate in his assesments?

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Jake0;2342093 said:
Hmm.. the line, especially pass protection wise, looked great vs Cleveland, Philly, and Green Bay.... what games were you watching?

I saw Romo running for his life most of the time... which games were you watching again?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dbair1967;2343922 said:
Not according to Broadus (sp?). He said they were only sending 4 on every pass play.

I watched the game. They didn't send 5 or 6 a whole bunch, but they most certainly did a few times.

I don't even know who broadus is, but he's a freakin' moron.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
We have a good OL. They can be dominate, but they got their *** kicked on Sunday plain and simple. Stevie Wonder could see that