Why is everyone so sensitive?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it the time if year? The unknown? Jerry? Missing Garrett? To many of us, me included, are to damn sensitive! @Bobhaze put a countdown to camp on the CZ! We all need something to look forward to! Salud, have a great weekend and I apologize in advance for my snarky remarks!

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
It’s social media…easy to be a keyboard warrior when you don’t have to address someone in the real world

I guarantee you if you got most of the fans together on here in a real world situation we would all get along for the most part and probably have a lot of fun at an event together

Mannix

Reaction score
I've said it before....NEVER been on any site where everyone gets along so well. I just wish that on gameday we could get a pass on language....I have REAL trouble posting within the rules when I see players and coaches seemingly not care and unprepared.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
3bb74aa0-96d6-0133-6de7-0e87cd6e10c7.gif

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I've said it before....NEVER been on any site where everyone gets along so well. I just wish that on gameday we could get a pass on language....I have REAL trouble posting within the rules when I see players and coaches seemingly not care and unprepared.
Mods do an outstanding job!
Like that we keep the language family friendly !

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Is it the time if year? The unknown? Jerry? Missing Garrett? To many of us, me included, are to damn sensitive! @Bobhaze put a countdown to camp on the CZ! We all need something to look forward to! Salud, have a great weekend and I apologize in advance for my snarky remarks!

It's not just here it's the whole country. Everyone needed to grow up watching The Jeffersons, Good Times and All in the Family like we did, amigo. We need some George Jeffersons again and tough love parents like James Evans. I'm a "sticks and stones" type of guy thanks to growing up with those shows.

FlamboyantActualCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: