Why is everyone so sensitive?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You did not answer my question.
Instead you trying to bash me in discussions i am not part of. Well i guess that tells a lot about your character.

But then i think i know your answer: I am too sensitive.
Wow. Panties way up there huh.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wow. Panties way up there huh.
Sometimes my boxers take a ride up the elevator.
Sucks when you're in the middle of a lot of people and they're all watching you as you're trying to make a pitch.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Sucks when you're in the middle of a lot of people and they're all watching you as you're trying to make a pitch.
Just pretend they are all wearing nothing but wedgies

Big_D

Reaction score
Dog days of summer and no football season? Even though we're a pretty sensitive bunch year round. :D

Motorola

Reaction score
I've said it before....NEVER been on any site where everyone gets along so well. I just wish that on gameday we could get a pass on language....I have REAL trouble posting within the rules when I see players and coaches seemingly not care and unprepared.
'Mannix' - hoping the Cowboys staff and roster approach 2021 as the season they can come together and play their best each game - resulting in a deep playoff run = NFC Championship Game appearance.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They probably are having the same issue so it’s cool.

Mannix

Reaction score
------So you live in a Freak Show.
Because you live here. Like me!

Yup!

superonyx

Reaction score
You dont know a thing about me. Thats mighty bold to say, bud.

Sensitive...

I think I found a trigger.
I do know something about you. I know when you can’t correct any inaccuracy of my statements you resort to name calling. It seems I stuck a nerve. I thought your generation was so tough?

kskboys

Reaction score
I do know something about you. I know when you can’t correct any inaccuracy of my statements you resort to name calling. It seems I stuck a nerve. I thought your generation was so tough?
Facing adversity is not a strength of theirs