Why is everyone so sensitive?

CWR

Reaction score
We are always more sensitive after a losing season.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
¡La mayoría de estos chicos tienen problemas con su mamá!

I don't know, my man. I think it could be the lack of a strong father figure. I think divorce is at an all time high and in most cases the kids go with the mom. I was lucky and blessed that my dad took us EVERY weekend. I know some who don't get their kids on the weekend either because the mom keeps them from seeing them or they just don't want to bother with their kids. Come to think of it, it's probably a combination of both. :(

Shane612

Reaction score
It’s social media…easy to be a keyboard warrior when you don’t have to address someone in the real world

I guarantee you if you got most of the fans together on here in a real world situation we would all get along for the most part and probably have a lot of fun at an event together
Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”
~Mike Tyson.
:angry:

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it the time if year? The unknown? Jerry? Missing Garrett? To many of us, me included, are to damn sensitive! @Bobhaze put a countdown to camp on the CZ! We all need something to look forward to! Salud, have a great weekend and I apologize in advance for my snarky remarks!
I'm pretty sure it's my Mom's fault

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is it the time if year? The unknown? Jerry? Missing Garrett? To many of us, me included, are to damn sensitive! @Bobhaze put a countdown to camp on the CZ! We all need something to look forward to! Salud, have a great weekend and I apologize in advance for my snarky remarks!

**** UP YOU’RE SENSITIVE!!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well at least we know in 75 days when the season starts, everyone around here will be calm, rational, and reasonable.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Cowboys don’t give reason for optimism.

Same thing year after year.

They do the bare minimum every off-season .
Catch I want to invite you so bad, but I know you just destined to bring the mood of the room down.
Still got love and respect for you bro,, just get on the projack

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You are always going to have the little cry babies.