Why is everyone so sensitive?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Mods do an outstanding job!
Like that we keep the language family friendly !
We need that family friendly language...... because of how sensitive people are.
I worked with a guy once that wouldnt cuss... he would get upset and say, "Gosh dern it!" reallY? Whats the difference between that and the real thing? We all knew what he was really saying. Why do you think kids now you "Freaking?" Because they can say that word in school and not get in trouble, when we know they are saying **..ing.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We need that family friendly language...... because of how sensitive people are.
I worked with a guy once that wouldnt cuss... he would get upset and say, "Gosh dern it!" reallY? Whats the difference between that and the real thing? We all knew what he was really saying. Why do you think kids now you "Freaking?" Because they can say that word in school and not get in trouble, when we know they are saying **..ing.
Thanks

TwentyOne

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. Some like @TwentyOne don't get it.

You did not answer my question.
Instead you trying to bash me in discussions i am not part of. Well i guess that tells a lot about your character.

But then i think i know your answer: I am too sensitive.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You did not answer my question.
Instead you trying to bash me in discussions i am not part of. Well i guess that tells a lot about your character.

But then i think i know your answer: I am too sensitive.
I tagged you and made you part of it......what don't you get? Why would I tag you and not want to include you? Again, what don't you get?

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
It's not just here it's the whole country. Everyone needed to grow up watching The Jeffersons, Good Times and All in the Family like we did, amigo. We need some George Jeffersons again and tough love parents like James Evans. I'm a "sticks and stones" type of guy thanks to growing up with those shows.

FlamboyantActualCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

EVH is the G.O.A.T.

mathew1184

Reaction score
And Your parents and grandparents were nervous for your generation. You now have become those old people you used to say you would never become. Don’t start talking about generations when most likely you belong to the generation that did nothing while Medicare was cut, pensions became a thing of the past, jobs were sent overseas, endless wars were waged on nations so poor they don’t own an airplane, and the inequality gap continues to widen to an unsustainable level while the military industrial complex steals over 1 trillion per year from the middle class tax payers.

Current generations were left a mess to clean up from the last few generations. Let’s be real.
You dont know a thing about me. Thats mighty bold to say, bud.

Sensitive...

I think I found a trigger.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I tagged you and made you part of it......what don't you get? Why would I tag you and not want to include you? Again, what don't you get?
I don't get circus peanuts. Sweetened foam?