Why is it taking days for Zimmer to be official?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
opossum3quarter.jpg

Here you go sunny, a brand new plush to replace the one we got you last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
It Gots to be announced in conjunction with the largest sporting event in the world.

We don't need to ask why nothing yet. Connect the dots Jerry at SB with Mike Zimmer . . . big slash Jerry thinks. It's all about the maximum publicity.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
People saying Zimmer going to this that , Why is it taking days for it to be official,something s up !
Zimmer has a barber who has his landscaping guy's brother who has a neighbor that has a brother in law who is married to the cleaning lady who happened to be cleaning the meeting room in which the negotiations were being held and she told him that :
1) final wording on a no trade clause pending
2) Zimmer wants to be paid highest DC in NFL
3) wants power to hire all his assistants
4) gets the keys to the yacht 28 days annually but not more than 7 consecutive days at any one time; or at least automatically invited to all of Jerry's "parties" on the yacht along with unlimited liquor consumption upon signing an NDA.

She said that Zim and SJ got into a physical altercation with #4...the unlimited liquor part.. You know how cheap SJ is. Anyway, that's the story behind the story. Expect Jerry to cave in, as usual, and all good.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm sure Mr "I'll write any check" wants Mike to take Middle school gym teacher money.

csirl

Reaction score
Jerrys at the Superbowl. Owners usually have a meeting midweek in SB week, so they arrive 4-5 days in advance.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jerrys at the Superbowl. Owners usually have a meeting midweek in SB week, so they arrive 4-5 days in advance.
I can only imagine their glee as they watch the week's activity. City filling up with suckers willing to pay a kings ransom to attend their little creation. Getting to hob nob with stars & dignataries from around the globe. ***** kissed like they are supreme overlords.

I'm sure Jerry is holed up in his room working out the plans for how his team might actually get to play in one of these. /s

HotDog37

Reaction score
Back in the day when we were a successful franchise (other than monetary) any hiring of a coach for any open position would create a ton of local media and radio buzz. Radio media would go to bars, players would show up and give a few opinions - usually quite enthusiastic. None of this is happening for many years running because of the 28 year drought in even reaching an NFCCG. Much less the Superbowl. So, again I'm interested in how JJ is going to spin the new coaching hires to make it look like he swung for the fences. Hiring Zimmer is not swinging for the fences.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People saying Zimmer going to this that , Why is it taking days for it to be official,something s up !
Shannon----Zimmer always did well against Shanahan offenses which has been our achilles heel?...but he has been out for a bit...but i think Zimmer would be great choice for DC

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll go ahead and give some of these guys the excuse next year, "you don't expect our low IQ idiots to learn a new defense in one year do you" shrugs,,it is what it is.
mr Crash---we have had the personnel to win one...just not good leadership...my personal lowly opinion amongst many?

Rayman70

Reaction score
For Rex to make this statement on live TV with the audience being global, for all to see, he knows something we do not, otherwise he looks stupid. Hes a lot of things, Rex, but foolish he isn't. Where there is smoke there is fire folks.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Back in the day when we were a successful franchise (other than monetary) any hiring of a coach for any open position would create a ton of local media and radio buzz. Radio media would go to bars, players would show up and give a few opinions - usually quite enthusiastic. None of this is happening for many years running because of the 28 year drought in even reaching an NFCCG. Much less the Superbowl. So, again I'm interested in how JJ is going to spin the new coaching hires to make it look like he swung for the fences. Hiring Zimmer is not swinging for the fences.
mr Dog----i am literally so sick to my stomach believeing anything Jerrah says...all he cares about is thinking

he is getting over on the fans to pad his wallet...we have had good enough teams...just lacked leadership is

my call on the 28 year droubt and i am really ticked off....a 65 year old crippled man is not the guy you want

to tick off...I have the time scheme and plan....j/k....well...kinda....still angry over this year getting

spanked so hard by a 9-8 team first round wild card....lost all the little respect i did have for Jerry or any

of the Jones clan....we do not have an enviornment of winning like we did with Landry and Jimmy...all on

prideful Jerry...my story and sticking to it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
what's the hurry, nothing is going to change. geez noobs
next year we will be 10-7...first round loss or maybe we sneak by but out in divisional....deeply offended by

the unpreparedness of our coaches and leadership this year....worst spanking we have had in decades...

rememeber 2010...when red-ball took over midseason cause Jerry seen enough....now he is too old and rich

to care...that really chaps my behind

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Look like ole false face is using the Big Top to fake Dallas fans out again. You can't make this stuff up in Dallas. Even the players now just shake their heads when asked about the state of the Cowboys... :facepalm:

Shannon1

Reaction score
Shannon----Zimmer always did well against Shanahan offenses which has been our achilles heel?...but he has been out for a bit...but i think Zimmer would be great choice for DC
Me too just wondering why he hasn’t signed his contract yet

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Me too just wondering why he hasn’t signed his contract yet
i saw it has pretty much already done deal...Jerry always does this suspense factor....i apologize but i am so

sick of Jerry's immature antics....he is reason we cant win...we have had teams good enough in past