Why is it taking days for Zimmer to be official?

Jumbo075

Reaction score
People saying Zimmer going to this that , Why is it taking days for it to be official,something s up !
My guess is the NFL wants to keep the focus on the Super Bowl, and have told the Cowboys to get their information under wraps until at least Monday.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Can always count on somebkdy jn here finding a reason to create a thread suggesting something is up

If my tally is correct - these something is up threads are now zero for 187 million
What do you got to say know! Told you something was up !

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Because they are impressed with Ryan? It's the Jones so who knows.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
People saying Zimmer going to this that , Why is it taking days for it to be official,something s up !
Other teams have a plan before making changes to their coaching staff. The Cowboys use coaching staff changes as a way to garner media attention. That is their plan in all things they do.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zimmer wants a free pass to the party bus and Stephen is hesitant.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I bet Zimmer wants 4 years and protection against a house cleaning next year.

I don’t want Mike Zimmer as his head coach next year. I can tell you that much if that means Zimmer has an inside track of the job next year get me a one year defensive coordinator this season..

blueblood70

Reaction score
What exactly are you in a hurry for what are you waiting on I mean a league year doesn't start till March no one could do a single thing and I'm sure there's conflicts and travel and the NFL being what it is The Super bowl going on right now lots of moving parts they don't need to make it official maybe they're trying to get zimmers staff together and then announce them all at the same time you know when they have the ultimate coaching staff set then they'll come out and talk about the plans for 2024....

We already know that he's been hired but even if he isn't what is spicy some dumb luck Jerry changed his mind and gets someone better maybe all of a sudden after he watched the Super bowl he's going to fire Mike McCarthy and bill belichick's on his way here lol.jk :muttley:

let's not make it official.....

heir

Reaction score
For Rex to make this statement on live TV with the audience being global, for all to see, he knows something we do not, otherwise he looks stupid. Hes a lot of things, Rex, but foolish he isn't. Where there is smoke there is fire folks.
He looks stupid quite often, so there is that.