Why Is It That Everybody Is Making Moves But Jerry

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We haven’t made a big offseason move since Jerry dropped TO on Parcels. We have a very tentative front office who don’t have the confidence to go out make bold moves.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Jerruh's making moves right now as we speak.

He's making a complete "move" right I to his pants. Prunes for dinner.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
We haven’t made a big offseason move since Jerry dropped TO on Parcels. We have a very tentative front office who don’t have the confidence to go out make bold moves.
You can't sign free agents yet. The season isn't even over.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can't sign free agents yet. The season isn't even over.
Where in my post did I advocate doing something today? My point stands. This front office hasn’t made a big offseason move since TO. There is no reason to believe anything will change.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry still trying to get over the hangover he has from the GB disaster. Keeps hitting the snooze button so he don't have to face reality. Did you all realize that SJ is looking just as old as Jerry is.? Man, time has not been kind to him.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Because he is all in on His guys, you know the ones sitting at home on the couch or participating in whatever it is called this week. Remember, he is all in, on his guys.

Creeper

Reaction score
He made a move. He made no attempt to keep Dan Quinn.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Winning isn't his goal. Goal is to keep everyone talking about the boys and they get this accomplished. They would rather lose in the wildcard round every year that take a chance to compete for a SB for fear of missing the SB and not being able to keep the core team together the next year. Being relevant is what is important to the Jones family, not winning.

Creeper

Reaction score
he was scapegoated, like the ones in the past. Don't complain, support jerry and his picks and decisions. Keep hope alive.
I cannot support Jerry. I am only hoping he does something different this off-season. But crossing my fingers has not worked in the past. I doubt it will work now.