TheMarathonContinues
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 105,062
- Reaction score
- 94,109
Most definitely can get worse. Steele is a c- or D. They have room for a FAt this point, would giving Broderick Jones the opportunity be any worse than Steele?
Most definitely can get worse. Steele is a c- or D. They have room for a FAt this point, would giving Broderick Jones the opportunity be any worse than Steele?
I was more disappointed in Ferg than Steele. Might as well not chip at all lol.To be fair he was going against the best defensive player in football. Not to mention Fergs sucks at chipping
Honestly I think Jones is a longer term play by them. They will probably give him a cheap one year extention and start him next yearBroderick Jones should be ready to replace him after our ten day layoff. I mean, why trade for BJ if you're not going to see what he brings to the table.
hell nah, next week..im opver thatt dude..hes cha green adjacent.. f that bring jones in again the bucsBroderick Jones should be ready to replace him after our ten day layoff. I mean, why trade for BJ if you're not going to see what he brings to the table.
Even his runblocking hasn't been good this season. He's toast.This is entering Chaz Green territory. No one can start over him? I'm flabbergasted at how bad he looks at times, like he doesn't belong on any team, let alone as a starter.
OTOH Guyton starting to look consistent and like a genuine starting LT in the NFL. I appreciate how much he worked his way up from looking terrible when he was drafted until now.
Why we trade a third rd pick for a guy who can’t beat out our worse OLThis is entering Chaz Green territory. No one can start over him? I'm flabbergasted at how bad he looks at times, like he doesn't belong on any team, let alone as a starter.
OTOH Guyton starting to look consistent and like a genuine starting LT in the NFL. I appreciate how much he worked his way up from looking terrible when he was drafted until now.
His knee injury was a long time ago....it is no longer an excuse.
He got too big.he never looked terrible when he was healthy
Frankly Steele is a D- nowMost definitely can get worse. Steele is a c- or D. They have room for a F
I didn't think he was worth extending even before the injury and was shocked Jerry extended him. Jerry saw the appearance of a discount and jumped on it.His knee injury was a long time ago....it is no longer an excuse.
The Texans pass rushers are really good.This is entering Chaz Green territory. No one can start over him? I'm flabbergasted at how bad he looks at times, like he doesn't belong on any team, let alone as a starter.
OTOH Guyton starting to look consistent and like a genuine starting LT in the NFL. I appreciate how much he worked his way up from looking terrible when he was drafted until now.
