Why isn’t Dez Bryant playing football for us?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
the guy can play.
We need players.

You cut the player bc he missed meetings? How about you grow a pair and fine him or discipline him before it gets to that? The guy doesn’t have a father figure. He’s never been arrested. Any issues he has feels really child like and not dangerous. He’s emotional. He gets hurt. Thought this was a brotherhood they kinda dumped him ya know?

It feels like he’s just training and recovering from an injury and they’re gonna negotiate a new salary with a humbled desperate player.

This is fixable. He isn’t al queada. If Sean lee is a true leader he’ll help figure this out too.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't think you're in full possession of the facts.

Mactin

Reaction score
Thing is, I was one of the few people that did not wanted him gone from the team. I felt that Dak couldn't make the catches because Dak was not throwing the ball well enough and that Zeke was suspend from playing. Without Zeke, the run game suffered and so did the passing game as well. There was a video that really proved my point on Dak but I can't post it here due to the rules.Thinking about it, I need people (or the front office) was not willing to sacrifice the time needed for Dak and Dez to developed. Romo and Dez devlop well and good quickly because of a lot of factors but mostly because Romo was a great QB who spent seasons with the team before Dez arrived. In comparison, Dak was (and as of recently in my opinion) new to being a professional QB.

Don't misunderstand me, I understood why Dez was cut but I felt that Jerry and the front office should have give Dez another season.

irishline

Reaction score
Because he spray farted all over the establishment as he left, with both middle fingers in the air.

To be fair so did Butler.

There are many reasons but to reference this one after we resigned Butler with what he said on ESPN is kind of odd. (though Dez was a little bit worse give or take)

superonyx

Reaction score
He needs to come back.

Linehan had his plan and it clearly failed.

We are instantly better with Dez on our team.

The rest is just hurt feelings and noise.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Cuz dez does not get along with this backstabbing staff and snake. As much as this team needs dez there will be a divided locker room if he came back. If he came back you would have to get rid of some coaches and Sean lee

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
He is not an outside deep threat anymore, he bungles short passes like crossing routes digs, etc. His attitude and outbursts which at the very least distract others on the team into divided "camps".

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Because he spray farted all over the establishment as he left, with both middle fingers in the air.
and Earl Thomas just flipped off his own sideline on national TV as he was carted off the field.... his coach said that people should give he guy a break.

foofighters

Reaction score
the guy can play.
We need players.

You cut the player bc he missed meetings? How about you grow a pair and fine him or discipline him before it gets to that? The guy doesn’t have a father figure. He’s never been arrested. Any issues he has feels really child like and not dangerous. He’s emotional. He gets hurt. Thought this was a brotherhood they kinda dumped him ya know?

It feels like he’s just training and recovering from an injury and they’re gonna negotiate a new salary with a humbled desperate player.

This is fixable. He isn’t al queada. If Sean lee is a true leader he’ll help figure this out too.
If you have to ask, there's no point in explaining it to you because you're never going to get it...

starfrombirth

Reaction score
the guy can play.
We need players.

Have you asked yourself, "Why isn't he playing for anybody?". Something is up if nobody in the league wants him.

morat1959

Reaction score
Have you asked yourself, "Why isn't he playing for anybody?". Something is up if nobody in the league wants him.
the guy can play.
We need players.

Dez= Cancer....glad he’s gone. Should have been released before he was.