Why isn't Darius Leonard signed yet?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you would’ve looked you would have seen he is scheduled to visit tomorrow. If he’s got a nerve problem you don’t sign him there’s nothing to mess up.

Bro this and the weekly Lance posts about why not play him having to explain over and over again the rules? Dude you gotta pay more attention to things.
Patience is not a virtue these days :muttley:

exciter

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that isn't true.
He had 2 bulging disk in his back that damaged the nerves and were causing severe pain in his leg and left him with partial loss of feeling in his foot. But yeah, they released what had been one of their best players, took a massive dead cap hit going into next season, in a season they’re trying to make a late season playoff run because he can still play at a high level. He’s done!

rambo2

Reaction score
He had 2 bulging disk in his back that damaged the nerves and were causing severe pain in his leg and left him with partial loss of feeling in his foot. But yeah, they released what had been one of their best players, took a massive dead cap hit going into next season, in a season they’re trying to make a late season playoff run because he can still play at a high level. He’s done!
Averaged 10 tackles a game in his last 3 games. You said he didn't have any feeling in his foot. I said that wasn't true. I'll stand by with what I said.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
At this point I imagine he signs with Philly. He's ring chasing and the injury probably put a clock in his head. If he gets fair offers from Dallas and Philly he's going to have to crunch the numbers and do the math and go with the Eagles.

Dallas might be able to buy him with a sweeter offer but not sure it's worth that.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Jerry better not mess this up again.
Because the flux capacitor is broken.

Good lord dude. This is his first visit -- he and he agent see an opportunity moving forward with LVE pretty much being done.

He isn't visiting looking for great offers. No one is paying over the minimum because it is all offset by the money the Colts owe him this year. You give him this year and an incentive filled 2024 and it is done.

He is here first because that is the visit he wanted.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Those are bluefin and they are delicious! They make their way to the Outer Banks eventually.
That'll do...it depends how long one pays for the charter. Fresh is unbeatable. Gulf tuna all spawn in the Mediterranean.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
At this point I imagine he signs with Philly. He's ring chasing and the injury probably put a clock in his head. If he gets fair offers from Dallas and Philly he's going to have to crunch the numbers and do the math and go with the Eagles.

Dallas might be able to buy him with a sweeter offer but not sure it's worth that.
He is getting paid 16 mill this year by the Colts.

Whatever he is paid by his new team comes out of what the Colts owe him. The financial offer does not freaking matter because only an idiot team would offer a big contract to someone who is already getting paid. Shaq does not need money this year.

He's looking for a spot with a potential future -- replacing LVE is that opportunity. Not happening in Philly where Dean is maybe just out a few more weeks.

jrumann59

Reaction score
if the rumors are true that he is only a good run stopper then pass. The LB in this defense have to not look completely lost in coverage. DQ runs various forms of a nickel defense as a base "everyone" has to play a hybrid type role whether its DE playing OLB or S playing LB or LB playing safety roles in coverage.

plymkr

Reaction score