Why listen to anyone's words?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, I want complaining about players...I was baffled at why some talk about dak or zeke saying how hungry they are, or how hard they worked in the off season. They all say that stuff. Like the boy that cried wolf.
yeah Okay. Some people just like to pass the information. It's about all we have TO talk about.

I think we're all a little weary of talk. Time to win.

zerofill

Reaction score
Seeing the thread on Zeke wanting a SB and a Gold Jacket made me chuckle.... uhm, really? You mean he wants to win a title? Which player in the entire league wouldnt say that?

Every year we see this stuff in the pre-season. Dak is hungry, Dak is in the best shape of his life.... blah, blah, blah. IM just curious why everyone puts so much stock, or maybe its better to say shows so much interest in what players, journalists, or coaches say. Do you think any of them are being honest?

If Dak was looking like garbage, do you actually think Mike would say so? If they were quietly saying behind the scenes, we are screwed at WR right now, we need to do something..... do you think they would come ut and say that?

Im watching a show on Netflix right now on the disaster at 3 mile Island.... we were apparently about 30 minites away from having the largest disaster in the history of our country, all while the goct was saying everything is cool.

So for me, maybe its because im getting older, I dont listen to any of this noise anymore. People talking about how great Dak looks right now.... uhm, who cares, Hes only playing something that kind of looks like football right now. As the great Allen Iverson once say, its practice.

What interviews and Q&As don't go that way? Sports, Politics, it doesn't matter... they all ask the same dumb stuff, and get the same dumb answers.

About the only interviews I have seen that don't suck are UFC ones.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys have one area where they beat the entire league - their PR department is world class, second to none