Why no team activity for Dak? Is McCarthy planning for a failed season already?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Hold your horses, it's not Bucs week. You are getting way ahead of yourself here. Dak has no game to prep for this week, he's not playing. You are the type that thinks you know better than the coaches but you don't. Dak is the type that will over-prepare if you let him which is why they have always been tracking his throws in practice so he doesn't overdo it. Next week you'll see Dak involved in team activity but he will still be on a pitch count so don't go getting your panties in a wad when that happens.

So will he be under a pitch count during the game? What if his arm gets tired half-way through the game because his body didn’t practice close to the required game load. What happens when the offense has a lead and it has to be shutdown because his arm isn’t ready for 60 min game action and Brady makes a comeback?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So will he be under a pitch count during the game? What if his arm gets tired half-way through the game because his body didn’t practice close to the required game load. What happens when the offense has a lead and it has to be shutdown because his arm isn’t ready for 60 min game action and Brady makes a comeback?

you literally have to ignore everything they have said about how they are building his reps in practice to say "his body didn't practice close to the required load"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
16 days away until the season opener.

No need to be panicking.

Dak and the Cowboys will be fine.

Proof

Reaction score
I understand if you don’t want to risk injury during pre-season, but not letting Dak get team reps is stupid and a self defeating strategy.

If Mike McCarthy is below .500 in the first 5 games he needs to be fired on the spot for setting this team up for a failed season.

Dak's played for this team for five years. w/ the line, w/ the OC, w/ the wr's (save ceedee) , w/ the TE's, w/ zeke. he'll be fine

stiletto

Reaction score
I understand if you don’t want to risk injury during pre-season, but not letting Dak get team reps is stupid and a self defeating strategy.

If Mike McCarthy is below .500 in the first 5 games he needs to be fired on the spot for setting this team up for a failed season.

I personally think they believe it will be more climactic if Dak makes a triumphant return in a real game on that Thursday night instead of seeing him in pre-season. I'm generally an anti-conspiracy guy but it makes sense if Dak makes his debut in that setting as opposed to a raggedy Pre-Season game.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Your issue is with the folks managing Dak so don't ask me those questions. I'm powerless to do anything about it even if I wanted to.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If any other team were in this same situation, this brilliant fan base would think it smart, not to rush the QB back into action.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

RIght on! We all know changing head coaches every couple of years is the way to go when you want to win Super Bowls! Been done many times, why can't more people see this?

:rolleyes:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Dak was in team activities yesterday.

So much for another conspiracy theory on the Dallas Cowboys....