Why no team activity for Dak? Is McCarthy planning for a failed season already?

Jipper

Reaction score
Wait until next week Tuesday...7 days from now, if he isn't a full go at that point as they start preparing for Tampa then you will know there is an issue...until then it's all speculation

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand if you don’t want to risk injury during pre-season, but not letting Dak get team reps is stupid and a self defeating strategy.

If Mike McCarthy is below .500 in the first 5 games he needs to be fired on the spot for setting this team up for a failed season.
:huh::thumbdown::huh:

Praxit

Reaction score
..whether he is prepared or not. Dak will go running 50/50 Vs Bucs. Then the random variables will take over.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I understand if you don’t want to risk injury during pre-season, but not letting Dak get team reps is stupid and a self defeating strategy.

If Mike McCarthy is below .500 in the first 5 games he needs to be fired on the spot for setting this team up for a failed season.
Hold your horses, it's not Bucs week. You are getting way ahead of yourself here. Dak has no game to prep for this week, he's not playing. You are the type that thinks you know better than the coaches but you don't. Dak is the type that will over-prepare if you let him which is why they have always been tracking his throws in practice so he doesn't overdo it. Next week you'll see Dak involved in team activity but he will still be on a pitch count so don't go getting your panties in a wad when that happens.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
What are the odds that McCarthy & training staff comes up with another injury or “setback” next week regarding Dak so he doesn’t get to play week 1 due to more serious injury?

If Mike McCarthy has been lying this whole time he should be fired before the plan leaves to Tampa. How can you not let your QB get team reps! :angry::angry::angry::angry:
I’ll tell you what the odds are, really fed up with some of the garbage you are spewing out in the posts.

mccarthy started a season 4-6, that team was taken to the nfccg

mccarthy also started the season with 3 blowout losses, that team went on to the nfccg as well

not sure how long you have been watching football but as you can see, you would have been idiotic to fire him after those performances as he went on and performed. Let the man build his program

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So why not say that from beginning instead of claiming to be precautionary.
the game within the game...they all do it.

I wouldn't have the stones to say Rush or DiNucci or Gilbert were my starter to open the season. That would exhibit complete incompetence.

TheCritic

Reaction score

Sometimes it helps to just listen to what the head coach says and stop running your mouth with your own agenda. MM said he weighed the pros and cons and determined that the biggest risk was letting Dak throw before the lat was completely rested. Said it many times already. He's more worried about December and January vs beating the Bucs. You don't have to like or agree with it, but you should bend over and take it anyway.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Has Dak somehow forgot how to play QB, in the NFL?

Reid1boys

Reaction score

agree, and I think you should also give up like Mike has and stop watching games and stop posting in the forum.