Why Not Bob Stoops??

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
No NFL experience, gets outcoached in college, doesnt utilize pro schemes, do I need to go on?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1331565 said:
No NFL experience, gets outcoached in college, doesnt utilize pro schemes, do I need to go on?

please no, there's already threads set up for that purpose

let's just let this thread die in obscurity

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1331561 said:
I think he'd be a great hire. Have yet to hear any credible negatives.

How about NO NFL experience?? And don't give me that Jimmy didn't have any either crap.. its a different game today. and I dont see any h. walkers on this team to get 100 players for. This is not the time to bring in a coach with no nfl experience.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
LOL. Same old knee jerk responses. I think a lot of you don't want a coach from OU. I think that's your real issue. We need a bold new approach & Stoops would provide it. Let me know when you locate the "perfect" hire with no negatives.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1331640 said:
No reason for it to die, friend. Stoops is a top candidate. Sorry you don't like him.

it's not about me liking, or disliking him, just me wanting a real NFL coach to run things

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
I can see no better choice out there than Bob Stoops, should he decide he wants to leave OU.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1331696 said:
I can see no better choice out there than Bob Stoops, should he decide he wants to leave OU.

What makes him such a good choice? Because he used recruiting to rebuild a struggling oklahoma team? What has he ever done in the NFL?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1331561 said:
I think he'd be a great hire. Have yet to hear any credible negatives.
I think you have yet to pay attention to any negatives. Each time you've thrown the name out there people have chimed in.

Reaction score
stoops3.jpg

Is this guy going to be stoops' OC?
NFLF-Steve_Spurrier_110203.jpg

Philo's gameday gear:
215170.jpg

I propose a new Man Law: NO VISORS IN BIG D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1331565 said:

What is the current offense that OU runs?

Specifically, who do you feel out coached Stoops?

NFL question speaks for itself.

utrunner07

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;1331715 said:
Specifically, who do you feel out coached Stoops?

Did you see their Bowl Game?!?!?!

Look, Its obvious sooner fans think Stoops would make a good HC,

Non Sooner fans would rather go back to Gailey than have the over hyped, cry baby, cheater of a coach as a member of the Dallas Cowboys organization....Guess which I am.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
utrunner07;1331725 said:
Did you see their Bowl Game?!?!?!

Look, Its obvious sooner fans think Stoops would make a good HC,

Non Sooner fans would rather go back to Gailey than have the over hyped, cry baby, cheater of a coach as a member of the Dallas Cowboys organization....Guess which I am.

I'm not a Sooner fan. Are you going to answer the questions I just asked or are you going to try and continue to tell me what I should think?

utrunner07

Reaction score
I did answer your question, Bob Stoops was completely outcoached against Boise State. OU has about one game per year where they are out coached. Considering the level of talent they have there is no reason this should ever happen.

I think they run a spread offense.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;1331760 said:
I did answer your question, Bob Stoops was completely outcoached against Boise State. OU has about one game per year where they are out coached. Considering the level of talent they have there is no reason this should ever happen.

I think they run a spread offense.

Lets not forget about that wonderful coaching job against 6 loss Oregon.