Why not bring back Dallas Blue uni's for post season?

Praxit

Reaction score
....you remember, back in Landry days?

I think it could bring new advent for the team this year.

What say you?

harvey_martin_dallas_cowboys_dl_image_taken_color_slide_73824076.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

What say you?

Back during the Landry days those blue jerseys were a curse. The team lost a Super Bowl and a conference title game in those jerseys. We’ve won all of our championships wearing white jerseys. I prefer the white jerseys.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Back during the Landry days those blue jerseys were a curse. The team lost a Super Bowl and a conference title game in those jerseys. We’ve won all of our championships wearing white jerseys. I prefer the white jerseys.
The double star jerseys they wore in 1994 were also cursed. Those need to stay in the closet. I’m not big on throwbacks and nostalgia. This is 2023 and not 1973. Don’t we have a losing record when wearing the red, white and blue striped helmets since we brought them back a couple of years ago? Denver game ring a bell?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The double star jerseys they wore in 1994 were also cursed. Those need to stay in the closet. I’m not big on throwbacks and nostalgia. This is 2023 and not 1973. Don’t we have a losing record when wearing the red, white and blue striped helmets since we brought them back a couple of years ago? Denver game ring a bell?
Those double star jerseys definitely put the hex on us during the 94 championship game. I don’t know what our record is with the red, white and blue striped helmets. I prefer our traditional home white jerseys. I’m not a fan of the throwbacks either.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

What say you?

I liked the look of those uniforms but the Cowboys lost that game.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I mean they only lost 1 playoff game with the double star jerseys.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, anyone notice that the team started playing better when nobody was starting threads about uniforms? :cool: