Why not bring back Dallas Blue uni's for post season?

nobody

Reaction score
It should be about what the players want to wear in the post-season. Whatever they believe helps them most. Who cares what the fans want for it?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
....you remember, back in Landry days?

I think it could bring new advent for the team this year.

What say you?

harvey_martin_dallas_cowboys_dl_image_taken_color_slide_73824076.jpg
I would love for the Cowboys to bring back those uniforms. The blue pants, silver helmets, jerseys blend so well together. Those blue pants, what color of blue is that?

links18

Reaction score
Those double star jerseys definitely put the hex on us during the 94 championship game. I don’t know what our record is with the red, white and blue striped helmets. I prefer our traditional home white jerseys. I’m not a fan of the throwbacks either.
More likely the slop of Candlestick Park was the curse.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
More likely the slop of Candlestick Park was the curse.
You might have forgotten, but the field was pretty sloppy for the 92 NFC title game as well. It had just rained prior to the game and was a dreary, overcast day.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Well the Colts already wear them, for one.

But I'm pretty sure you can't just make up jerseys as you go lol. They have to be determined before the league year, I believe.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
....you remember, back in Landry days?

I think it could bring new advent for the team this year.

What say you?

harvey_martin_dallas_cowboys_dl_image_taken_color_slide_73824076.jpg

This is what I have been saying for years, these or the Dress Blues (SB Colts) uniforms. Should have never left those 2 uniforms to begin with.

Big_D

Reaction score
The Cowboys blue uniforms are the sharpest in the league. It would be nice to see them come playoff time!