Why not bring back Dallas Blue uni's for post season?

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
The double star jerseys they wore in 1994 were also cursed. Those need to stay in the closet. I’m not big on throwbacks and nostalgia. This is 2023 and not 1973. Don’t we have a losing record when wearing the red, white and blue striped helmets since we brought them back a couple of years ago? Denver game ring a bell?
Were 2-1 with them, but that was a terrible start with them though

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
The blue jerseys with grey pants is my all time favorite cowboys uniform

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
....you remember, back in Landry days?

I think it could bring new advent for the team this year.

What say you?

harvey_martin_dallas_cowboys_dl_image_taken_color_slide_73824076.jpg
Yes, by all means!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
..wow Jake. Crazy you remember...lol.
I didn't become a fan till the catch.
I remember three years before that loss in Philly when Dallas wore those blue uniforms and smoked the Rams in LA 28-0 in the NFC championship.

Generally speaking, Dallas wearing blue in the playoffs has not gone well. It has more to do with those not being home games, but not a good vibe.

chagus

Reaction score
Honestly, i like every single uni the boys have ever used. Thats my team. Thanksgiving throwback are my fave. Ive got the Romo Reebok jersey.

coult44

Reaction score
Bring back blue, just not that picture blue. Those are hideous!!!Those might be as ugly as anything I’ve ever seen.

Flamma

Reaction score
Home playoff teams get to choose their jerseys, so the Cowboys would have to have home games to choose.

Of course if the home team(s) they play choose white jerseys then the Cowboys would wear their blue jerseys.
If the Cowboys asked the home team if they would wear white for their playoff game because they want to bring back their old blue, and I'm not even joking here, they would do it in a heartbeat.

Flamma

Reaction score
....you remember, back in Landry days?

I think it could bring new advent for the team this year.

What say you?
You do know why they changed their blue jersey's, right? Because they kept losing big games with them. The Eagles wore white purposely because of that in our NFC championship game because of that. Dallas has a horrible record with those uniforms.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys asked the home team if they would wear white for their playoff game because they want to bring back their old blue, and I'm not even joking here, they would do it in a heartbeat.
I think most teams will wear their preferred jerseys at home in the playoffs because those are the ones that will get promoted and advertised on national TV, especially if they win their home games.

Every jersey decision is about money and nothing else.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I remember when the blue jerseys were considered bad luck. Now I'm pretty sure the Cowboys have been winning a lot in them. Just goes to show that superstition isn't really based on anything.