Why not bring WR T.Y. Hilton back?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
TY Hilton was barely 6 years old when the Cowboys last won a SB. He may remember that, but his experience has been that they don't do that.

The notion that players see the Cowboys are a "win the Super Bowl" destination is more popular with older fans than current players.
You think Stephen Gilmore thinks he can’t win a SB this year?

Silverz1972

Reaction score
Seems like everyone dak connects with eventually gets cut or traded. Lol.

starfan1

Reaction score
Did TY put on 100 lbs and can now play the line?
Beyond the scheme the 2 biggest shortcomings on the team is the line and perhaps a RB

I think we have playmakers at WR just need time to utilize them.

I am willing to be Philly will take lamb out of the equation today someone else needs to step up and the line needs to give Dak time

Dak will also need to recognize presnap Philly is going to try and confuse him with multiple looks but their main intent will be stop pollard and lamb

HungryLion

Reaction score
Does TY Hilton even want to play anymore? I haven't heard anything suggesting he has an interest.
I think this is the biggest thing. I believe he said he wants to be with his family.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with Gallup.........I mean is this a player issue or a coach issue??????

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm gonna lean that ownership doesn't want him because they have to sit a more expensive Gallup or a developing Tolbert.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yes, T.Y. Hilton will be turning 34 years old next week, but he can still play better than our backup WRs. Tolbert has not shown improvement or that he can be useful. Jalen Brooks has been inactive most of the season. Turpin is hardly used. Even Michael Gallup has been a no-show for much of this season. Wouldn't bringing T.Y. Hilton help this receiving corps perform better? What say you?

Cowboys traded for Brandin Cooks to avoid having to repeat picking up a player off the street ala Hilton like last season.
To date - 6 games played - here is Cooks' production:
27 targets - 7 in game 3, 4 each in the other 5
16 catches - 4 in 2 games, 3 or less in the other 4
158 yards - 36 and 49 in the last 2 games respectively
2 touchdowns.
How about getting the ball to Cooks more the rest of the season.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, T.Y. Hilton will be turning 34 years old next week, but he can still play better than our backup WRs. Tolbert has not shown improvement or that he can be useful. Jalen Brooks has been inactive most of the season. Turpin is hardly used. Even Michael Gallup has been a no-show for much of this season. Wouldn't bringing T.Y. Hilton help this receiving corps perform better? What say you?

Why not TO?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys traded for Brandin Cooks to avoid having to repeat picking up a player off the street ala Hilton like last season.
To date - 6 games played - here is Cooks' production:
27 targets - 7 in game 3, 4 each in the other 5
16 catches - 4 in 2 games, 3 or less in the other 4
158 yards - 36 and 49 in the last 2 games respectively
2 touchdowns.
How about getting the ball to Cooks more the rest of the season.
How about Cooks getting open more often? T.Y. Hilton got open more often late last season in the few games he was able to play for the Cowboys.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why not TO?
T.O. would probably do better than most WRs we currently have.

What have Cooks, Gallup, Tolbert, Turpin and Brooks done through 8 weeks? Prove me wrong. Pull up their season stat totals up-to-date.