Why not bring WR T.Y. Hilton back?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this question, tho worded different, has happened for the past two decades plus. the answer has not changed, so once again im here to provide it for you. pay attenion.

DALLAS HAS TOLD YOU FOR 2 DECADES. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WINNING.

end of story.

debate it as much as you want. they have told you, you wont listen. its getitng boring.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes, T.Y. Hilton will be turning 34 years old next week, but he can still play better than our backup WRs. Tolbert has not shown improvement or that he can be useful. Jalen Brooks has been inactive most of the season. Turpin is hardly used. Even Michael Gallup has been a no-show for much of this season. Wouldn't bringing T.Y. Hilton help this receiving corps perform better? What say you?

he brings nothing to the table at this time. didn't do much outside of one play last year.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I totally disagree. I think Tolbert made a big jump this year and has showed in his limited opportunities that he is an NFL receiver. He can’t really help it if he is the #4 WR right now and has the opportunities to match. When Cooks was out I thought he played well.
I agree with this. It would be demoralizing to bring in another guy. And who' position does he take? He doesn't play ST, to my recollection.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
TY Hilton was barely 6 years old when the Cowboys last won a SB. He may remember that, but his experience has been that they don't do that.

The notion that players see the Cowboys are a "win the Super Bowl" destination is more popular with older fans than current players.
So, you believe T.Y. is sulking in some corner, pouting, and sucking his thumb, and would only come out of retirement if he plays for a team that's guaranteed to win a Super Bowl?

Maybe he wants to play, maybe he doesn't. It makes sense to play with a contender. But there's no guarantee for any team.