Why not give Barron some time

Why not give Justin Barron a shot at playing some inside backer next to Barham? You signed him to the 53 man roster, and he can't be any worse than Winters has been playing. Just a thought.
Because he's been with the team for 2 training camps, they know his weaknesses and recognize it won't take opponents long to figure out those weaknesses and exploit them.
He's a fringe player for a reason!
 
I remember posting the day winters was traded to us
I was not happy about it then, got slammed for it,
And I’m not happy about it now,
I remember that. I disagreed at the time, but unless we see a dramatic improvement from DW, it would appear you’ve been proven right…
 
I remember posting the day winters was traded to us
I was not happy about it then, got slammed for it,
And I’m not happy about it now,
Wasn't it Barron who got 3 pics in scrimmage with Rams or someone?
 
I remember posting the day winters was traded to us
I was not happy about it then, got slammed for it,
And I’m not happy about it now,
I'm not mad at ya man, these days, any trade that comes here you have to take it with a grain of salt! There's no telling how these players will play
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,919
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top