1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Why not just make Kellen the new head coach?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Floatyworm, Jan 5, 2020.

1. tico

tico Well-Known Member

1,747 Messages
    1,039 Likes Received
    No! Heck no! Garrett 2.0
    Nuff said

daboyzruleperiod likes this.
  2. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

22,206 Messages
    53,898 Likes Received
    He's not even good at his current position and you wish to promote him?! He needs to go as well just for benching our two best WR's on 4th and 8 in Philly! Who does that?:mad:

3. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

4,379 Messages
    3,105 Likes Received
    C'mon Floaty! We just got off the bus with inexperience.

4. ProArmchairQB

ProArmchairQB New Member

13 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    These are the same people who whine and complain about any mention of Dak being benched for his horrible play. They either are trolls or have an extremely low football IQ.

Everything knows that Jones should be HC.

5. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

10,956 Messages
    5,977 Likes Received
    it would be an upgrade over JG

NumOneQB likes this.
  6. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

4,116 Messages
    1,579 Likes Received
    This happens. I am truly done. Not that anyone would care. But, I would be done. I am hanging on by a thread now. I think the only reason I watch every game now is because of my son. Seriously wish he didn't get hooked on the Cowboys.

My bad , kid. LOL