Why not just make Kellen the new head coach?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
He's not even good at his current position and you wish to promote him?! He needs to go as well just for benching our two best WR's on 4th and 8 in Philly! Who does that?:mad:

Cmac

Reaction score
Eventually...it's gonna happen. Somewhere...if not here. A young up and coming protege.. Is he ready?......I'll concede... he's probably not....but here is something to think about....He's already got more experience than Lincoln Riley.

Jerry wants that Sean Peyton type coach that calls his own plays......What we are really missing is a really good defensive coordinator.

Flame suite on. Fire away....Thoughts? :popcorn:
C'mon Floaty! We just got off the bus with inexperience.

ProArmchairQB

Reaction score
Eventually...it's gonna happen. Somewhere...if not here. A young up and coming protege.. Is he ready?......I'll concede... he's probably not....but here is something to think about....He's already got more experience than Lincoln Riley.

Jerry wants that Sean Peyton type coach that calls his own plays......What we are really missing is a really good defensive coordinator.

Flame suite on. Fire away....Thoughts? :popcorn:

These are the same people who whine and complain about any mention of Dak being benched for his horrible play. They either are trolls or have an extremely low football IQ.

Everything knows that Jones should be HC.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
This happens. I am truly done. Not that anyone would care. But, I would be done. I am hanging on by a thread now. I think the only reason I watch every game now is because of my son. Seriously wish he didn't get hooked on the Cowboys.

My bad , kid. LOL