Why not just start Trey Lance?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
If Lance was a 3rd or 4th round pick you probably won't have a clue who he was.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:facepalm: This is sheer nonsense. Lance didn't have a Cult Following in San Fran. Lance lost the job because he is awful.
We all want Lance to do well but to think he’s the next franchise QB after watching him play in SF is bizarre.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Dak is gone, the writing is on the wall and before you say he gives us the best chance to win this year, I agree, he is going to win more meaningless regular season games and if this team is fortunate to make the playoffs he isn't going to take us to a superbowl, that's not going to happen with this current team regardless and I think most everyone agrees with that take.

So starting Dak net's you nothing and actually hurts the 25 draft stock. Give Lance a true year of evaluation, the worst that can happen is the team goes 0-17 has the top pick or top five pick and free of Dak's cap hit. Or start Dak, win a few games, know nothing about Lance's ability and end up with a middle to late round first.
only if lance signs a 4 year deal.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Better yet, maybe lets draft Spencer Rattler in round 5 and let him compete in camp with Lance. I like this QB alot. I think his game is very underrated.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Dak is gone, the writing is on the wall and before you say he gives us the best chance to win this year, I agree, he is going to win more meaningless regular season games and if this team is fortunate to make the playoffs he isn't going to take us to a superbowl, that's not going to happen with this current team regardless and I think most everyone agrees with that take.

So starting Dak net's you nothing and actually hurts the 25 draft stock. Give Lance a true year of evaluation, the worst that can happen is the team goes 0-17 has the top pick or top five pick and free of Dak's cap hit. Or start Dak, win a few games, know nothing about Lance's ability and end up with a middle to late round first.
We can't start Trey Lance, Rockport said he sucks

Chasing6

Reaction score

Sure, Trance can loss more meaning less games than Dak. I would agree with that.