Why not Larry Allen?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I loved having Allen here but lets get real Larry Allen is not coming back to football.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am gonna guess and say that Jerry asked him in beginning of year... even if only in a "feeler" way.... and Larry said.......... "Nope"

lol

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
YoMick;2442113 said:
I am gonna guess and say that Jerry asked him in beginning of year... even if only in a "feeler" way.... and Larry said.......... "Nope"

lol

I agree. I bet that conversation indeed did come up.

Reaction score
TheSport78;2441676 said:
I'll take Larry Allen over Cory Proctor any day of the week. We need to be able to run the ball consistently in December and we won't be able to do that with Proctor.

Heck lets gets all the old Boys back together. We really need a good run blocking line- Hecks lets not stop with L.A. but sign NATE, ERIC WILLIAMS, KEVIN GOGAN, STEPNOSKI and we will be stuck with FLO due to the passing of TUNEI (SP) unless L.A. can step back out there on the edge like back early in his career

JPM

Reaction score
YoMick;2442113 said:

lol
I really don't see Larry saying that much, he probably said "nah" or just shook his head.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2441756 said:
Probowl, shmrobowl.

Allen was at probowls late in his career that he had no business being at.

I love Larry Allen, but he is where he needs to be right now.

Besides, Nors said he takes steroids. :rolleyes:

so we can firmly announce that it is not true. Just like Dan Orvlosky (sp?) is going to be the next romo...

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
88 enough said;2442302 said:
Heck lets gets all the old Boys back together. We really need a good run blocking line- Hecks lets not stop with L.A. but sign NATE, ERIC WILLIAMS, KEVIN GOGAN, STEPNOSKI and we will be stuck with FLO due to the passing of TUNEI (SP) unless L.A. can step back out there on the edge like back early in his career

Eh. They could do a "Weekend at Bernie's" with Tuinei and he'd still be better than Proctor.

WarC

Reaction score
YoMick;2442113 said:

Allen gave a tremendous roar, hoisted Jerruh above his head and proceeded to military press Jerruh approximately 35 times.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
JPM;2442321 said:
I really don't see Larry saying that much, he probably said "nah" or just shook his head.

"nope" or "nah"............ either is believable :laugh1:

WarC;2442362 said:
Allen gave a tremendous roar, hoisted Jerruh above his head and proceeded to military press Jerruh approximately 35 times.

Only 35 times??.... then CLEARLY he has lost a *cough-cough* "TO" step....:laugh2: