Why not take a look at Cole Beasley?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dallas needs a guy who can win outside on the edge.
I'm not sure Beasley fits what they really need.
CeeDee is really good in the slot with his quickness.

Now I am sure they could use Cole's hands and familiarity with Dak but a guy that size living off quickness is going to really feel the effects of aging.
well said

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
And u might be 100% right. But the way they trashed him publicly using certain media releases and verbiage tells me they had a clear agenda. Shameful how they handled it, even if what us ay is factual. Keystone cops are running this Shiet show.
There is zero doubt they try to steer the narrative.
And I really do not know why given it almost never works.
The front office has been public enemy number 1 forever.

It was when they hired Jimmy, it was when they fired Jimmy and it has been each day since.
The only real reprieve they got were the Super Bowl years.

exciter

Reaction score
Did he burn too many bridges in Dallas. Noone has picked him up. Certainly he's not done?
He would make sense assuming Lamb could continue to draw double coverage and Gallup was back full strength. The way this team operates is they give the players here the chance to fail miserably long before considering bringing someone else in and they rarely consider bringing back someone who left!

Big_D

Reaction score
It would be a good move. I said this when Was\hington went down. You can get him cheap and is a temporary solution for a team that doesn't have one.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's okay, guys. I'm sure one of these young guys will certainly play better than an experienced 33 year old route running expert and Rush will elevate their play. Just be patient.

...or we'll give up another first rounder for a mid WR we get rid of in a couple seasons.

Toro9

Reaction score
Why do we need a thirty-five y/o 5'8 white rapper who hates Dak?

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys already have a good option in the slot. They have CeeDee. They need outside receivers. Gallup will be one when he comes back in a week or two. I think hey should give Brandon Smith a shot at the other but what do I know. Seems to me it wouldn't hurt to try a few of the young guys and see if one steps up.