Why not us?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Pretty much every team has a player or two out every week. Denver had more players out than we did when they pounded us earlier in the season. There’s things I’ve seen with the Cowboys this season that make it very difficult for me to buy into them.
Fair enough. To each his own. I like our chances.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Pretty much every team has a player or two out every week. Denver had more players out than we did when they pounded us earlier in the season. There’s things I’ve seen with the Cowboys this season that make it very difficult for me to buy into them.

Mostly on the Offensive side this year. The defense is legit.

teslafan

Reaction score
[QUOTE="KJJ, post: 11548087, member: 24819". We can’t put it all on our defense to win games in the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why we can't count on our defense in the playoffs. The Ravens won 2 Superbowls with defense and a quarterback not nearly as good as Dak!

Sorry tried to quote partial KJJ post but don't know quite how yet. But you get my point.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Green Bay has won more football games. Because no flag. We are we are total vice a versa

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
And what’s wrong with the offense. How many points do you expect to score on cover two
It'll win you games in the regular season but this offense isn't ready for the playoffs, based on the last few games they have played. I mean you can disagree with me if you please, after all this is just my opinion on what I see and what I have seen from past cowboys teams. I mean you think they are going to turn it around, me I am waiting for them to show me that they are.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It'll win you games in the regular season but this offense isn't ready for the playoffs, based on the last few games they have played. I mean you can disagree with me if you please, after all this is just my opinion on what I see and what I have seen from past cowboys teams. I mean you think they are going to turn it around, me I am waiting for them to show me that they are.
I have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you know what coverage too even is. New Orleans just shut out Tampa Bay playing defense coverage too. You have to play patient methodical dink and dunk football you’re not gonna put up a lot of yards or points. That’s why defensive player coverage to. Until we get a running game they won’t leave it

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
For the first time in a while I feel we have a shot…. Because we can rush the passer with 4-5 guys. We also have a punter that can flip field position.

but the offense can’t turn the ball over

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I have no idea what you’re talking about. Do you know what coverage too even is. New Orleans just shut out Tampa Bay playing defense coverage too. You have to play patient methodical dink and dunk football you’re not gonna put up a lot of yards or points. That’s why defensive player coverage to. Until we get a running game they won’t leave it

You asked me whats wrong with the offense. I just said that In my opinion its good enough for the regular season but won't hang in the playoffs. You in your own post said you thought it was off because teams have been playing cover two against them. Is it not problematic that defenses decide to play a certain coverage against your offense that there is nothing they can do to get them to stop? I think our offense can get better, but so far they haven't shown that they will. Being a long time cowboys fan, I wait and see before believing in something.

droopdog7

Reaction score
It can absolutely be us. But since there are 6-7 teams that, the chances that it is us isn’t all that high.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Today is a step in the right direction. If they can look that good next week against a legit team is the real test to me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If the O&D click like that for rest of season ......... it will be us

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Question is....will the NFL allow it? I've seen how the refs can control the narrative. :rolleyes: