Why shouldn't AT&T Stadium be part of the Super Bowl rotation?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Is there an actual rotation?

No, teams bid for the SB, similar to the Olympics, otherwise nearly every NFL team would have hosted the SB by now.

The seating debacle was a glaring error by the Cowboys/Jerry, totally under their control, unlike the weather, etc. And there's so many Dallas haters out there, if they give the SB to Dallas very often the league probably feels like they are kowtowing to the Cowboys...

jsb357

Reaction score
In two more years it will be the 7-9th best stadium in the league.

Jerry was ahead of the curve in 2009 but the league has caught up with JerryWorld.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Wasn't she against the AAC being built. It's been a money-maker, although it has no soul. I enjoyed Stars games much more at Reunion.... but ya gotta serve the wealthy class with suites. And they got just what they wanted.

Dallas should have ponied up for Jerryworld.

The only area you could put Jerry World is over where the Cotton Bowl is - Fair Park.

And then Jerry would not control the parking and other revenue flows near the stadium.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
In two more years it will be the 7-9th best stadium in the league.

Jerry was ahead of the curve in 2009 but the league has caught up with JerryWorld.

I doubt that.

They made this stadium adjustable to add extras into it.

With all the new stadiums they could fit inside Jerry World.

Jerry World is the biggest indoor arena anywhere.

triplets_93

Reaction score
The only area you could put Jerry World is over where the Cotton Bowl is - Fair Park.

And then Jerry would not control the parking and other revenue flows near the stadium.

Yeah, I know.... it's like The Cowboys are just "the movie", and the real profits are in the "concessions" (and parking, in this case...)

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Yeah, I know.... it's like The Cowboys are just "the movie", and the real profits are in the "concessions" (and parking, in this case...)

Well. Yes.
Parking and concessions and suites extras are not part of the considered CBA $$$$$$.
Also that is where owners get biggest return on small investment.