Why So Much Negativity?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:

817Gill

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:
Optimism is much more fun than pessimism. Go ‘boys

817Gill

Reaction score
Its easy to be negative....If you complain and they fail you were right....if you complain and they win then your team wins. No downside for a negative person.
You were right but still disappointed they lost lol. Might as well be happy before hand right?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:hammer:
That's all
:thumbup:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I can tell you this, I'm loving this season. We are 10-4 guys!! How fantastic is that? Sure, it hasn't been all roses so far, but no season goes perfectly without some bumps.

Also, I get why some people are jaded. We are all fans of this franchise and we have been let down way more than we have been gifted success. Still, all you can do is be a fan, hope for the best, and root for your team to win. It's all out of our control anyway.

Be thankful you are above ground and able to enjoy watching your team play. :)

rambo2

Reaction score
We just expect more. The stupid decisions and plays that keep happening shouldn't be happening this far into the season. You wont win in the playoffs playing like they have recently.
If they keep playing like they have recently, they would win the Super Bowl.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Hi expectations
Past poor performances
Makes a bad mix

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

You still see the lack of attention to details....the sloppiness...things like that is what will get you beat in the playoffs.

fivetwos

Reaction score

Well, the team is far from perfect, and this is where those things are discussed.

Consider every negative post to be prefaced with...."I'm very happy we are 10-4, but....."

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Is a negative opinion of the negative opinions of others, a double negative?

Would it then be considered a net positive?

If so, doesn't that beg the question, "Can positivity exist without the counter balance of negativity?"

Can the sincere sentiment of "Merry Christmas" exist without the possibility of the opposing sentiment of "Crappy Christmas" being offered?

Merry Christmas.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Xmas Homer Ho Ho Ho........See if our QB can throw a completion over 20 yards first then we can all start getting giddy about how great we are doing mostly beating dog teams with backup QB.
Merry Xmas!