Why So Much Negativity?

foofighters

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:
You guys are so sensitive. I love these threads that complain about the complainers...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day. This year its a QB with a 98% passer rating, a QB that is the only QB to pass for 450 yards 3 consecutive seasons, the only QB in history to pass for over 400 yards and rush for 3 TD's in a game all this stupid complaining against a team that just made the playoffs, will ultimately win the NFCE division and will also ultimately sweep the NFCE which has only been done twice in history (Cowboys in 98 the eagles in- forgot the year who cares anyway about the eagles). Complaining even though we have a defense that is peaking and could end up as a top 5 or better defense. A team with 6 pro bowlers, a team who is in the top 3 in Drafting Pro Bowl players.

I am optimistic and I got no complaints right now. Think Positive you will feel better. :flagwave:
I with you, merry xmas and hope for great ending to this already successful season.:thumbup::popcorn:

rambo2

Reaction score
Your delusional. You think you play the same game you did against Wash that Aaron Rodgers isn't winning that game or any other top 5 QB. Your completely lost.
If they play like they did last week, they can beat anybody.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Some people are never happy with the Cowboys and they will nit pic every aspect no matter what they do or how successful we/they are, they have had allot to complain about for twenty years and have hung around doing it day after day.

Well, it more like going on 27 years since our last SB appearance but who's counting. And what is all this success you're referring to? The last time the Cowboys were in the SB I was single and watching the game with buddies and our girlfriends. Since then, I've gotten married, retired and married off my first of 3 kids. Perspective.......

Loso86

Reaction score

Man it doesn't go away win or lose sadly

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The overall vibe here this year has been positive in my opinion.

The ying-yang of hater-homer here is pretty fun. Gives people lots to talk about and keeps the passion flowing. I enjoy lifting the haters up and bringing the homers back to earth. Just as they do to me. This site is the moon that keeps planet Cowboy from wobbling out of control.

So, Merry Christmas and best wishes to the homers, haters, and everyone in between.

rambo2

Reaction score
Well, it more like going on 27 years since our last SB appearance but who's counting. And what is all this success you're referring to? The last time the Cowboys were in the SB I was single and watching the game with buddies and our girlfriends. Since then, I've gotten married, retired and married off my first of 3 kids. Perspective.......
With their next Super Bowl win the Cowboys will be tied with the most Super Bowl wins in history with 6 and there are still 12 teams that have never won the Super Bowl. Perspective.....

ShortRound

Reaction score
Cowboys!

LQD1QHG.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
Is a negative opinion of the negative opinions of others, a double negative?

Would it then be considered a net positive?

If so, doesn't that beg the question, "Can positivity exist without the counter balance of negativity?"

Can the sincere sentiment of "Merry Christmas" exist without the possibility of the opposing sentiment of "Crappy Christmas" being offered?

Merry Christmas.
You mean complaining about complaining is still complaining??

M Xmas back at ya! Enjoy.

kskboys

Reaction score

IDK, why are you so obsessed w/ others that you felt a call out thread was necessary?

kskboys

Reaction score
You still see the lack of attention to details....the sloppiness...things like that is what will get you beat in the playoffs.
Hold it...............Man, Cityo, you just crawled up everyone's butt for being anything but rah rah positive, but then you like a post that calls out a negative.

Sooooooooooo, which is it? Are we allowed to discuss stuff or not?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The early success we had the first seven games set the bar very high and the team hasn’t looked as good the last seven games. We’ve won three straight games against backup QBs. The offense hasn’t been nearly as much fun to watch as it was the first seven games. Dak’s game is a far cry from where it was the first seven games when he was having an MVP season. He ended up not even making the pro bowl. We’ve been winning ugly with a sputtering offense and it’s got a lot of fans put off. Most realize the team isn’t going to make it far in the playoffs with the way Dak and the offense is playing. It appears the team peaked too early and are hanging on right now against average to bad teams.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
The early success we had the first seven games set the bar very high and the team hasn’t looked as good the last seven games. We’ve won three straight games against backup QBs. The offense hasn’t been nearly as much fun to watch as it was the first seven games. Dak’s game is a far cry from where it was the first seven games when he was having an MVP season. He ended up not even making the pro bowl. We’ve been winning ugly with a sputtering offense and it’s got a lot of fans put off. Most realize the team is it going to make it far in the playoffs with the way Dak and the offense is playing. It appears the team peaked too early and are hanging on right now against average to bad teams.
Quite worrisome.

GINeric

Reaction score

The haters aren't the problem, its the cowards on this board i find hilarious. Those cowards know who they are too. They will hate on this player and that player... then when those particular players ball out, the weak @$$ cowards go into hiding and don't post again until we lose.

See people like that aren't only cowards on this board, but 9 times out of 10, they're cowards in real life.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
With their next Super Bowl win the Cowboys will be tied with the most Super Bowl wins in history with 6 and there are still 12 teams that have never won the Super Bowl. Perspective.....
More perspective: We haven't come close to a super bowl since the mid 90's!!!!!!!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IDK, why are you so obsessed w/ others that you felt a call out thread was necessary?
IDK, cause it seems some cant or wont enjoy the ride with out negativity. Even when pointed out of things to be thankful for negatoids come out of the wood work to make it their mission to let you know you should be negative like them, so thought it was time to spread some cheer (if possible)

Merry Christmas