Why the Tomato Was Feared in Europe for More Than 200 Years

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please stay on topic, what about the tomato strikes fear in your heart.

For me, it's the cellar. I know there's one down there and it's an ugly one with a big crack in it so it looks like the seeds are alive. But tomatoes are nothing compared to potatoes. You put them in the cellar, they grow eyes! And they're like bug out flies eyes (say that fast 5 times without taking a breath, Didya? Idiyut)

I don't like any fruit or vegetable to keep growing things after it's picked. Means it ain't dead yet. I want dead fruits and vegetables, just like my meat.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not really a tomato on a sandwich guy

But I love tomato based foods. Such as tomato sauce, salsa and pico de Gallo.

Not a ketchup fan though. It’s way down my list of preferred condiments.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm odd in the fact that I love tomato sauce (spaghetti, pizza, ketchup etc.) but I cannot stand tomatoes on my food. :D

InTheZone

Reaction score
Yeah, the pinnacle of information and we still have flat earthers.
flat earthers - the product of the cancer of social media, lack of real parents and real friends, bundled up into people who feel like they're a part of some ground breaking group who knows more than history and science, they figured it all out in their 18 years on earth.

InTheZone

Reaction score
You can only pull a ship back into view for a limited distance. Once it goes over the horizon, it's gone. Otherwise, you'd be able to see all the ships at sea at the same time...like you would on a flat Earth.
if the earth was flat then a football would never nose dive after a throw, it would hit bottoms up every time.

why are we even having this discussion? No one will win an argument against any of these people, you're simply arguing with stubborn stupidity, no room to ever pull them back from their void.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Wait a minute! There is no Tomato in a Big Mac?

Have not had one in a long time but I could swear I saw something red....
It was ketchup and I will not eat anything that has ketchup on it Same for mayonnaise