Why Wouldn't You Start DiNucci?

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
The ownership of this team still believes it can win the division and get lucky. There is no doubt in my mind that Jerry believes this, especially after the performance Sunday with Gilbert. Two notable examples give him hope and they are: Phi SB win with Foles and Sea 7-9 playoff season.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Give the kid a chance to learn and grow and get some much needed experience. At this point in the season and with your record at 2-6 why not see what DiNucci can do, actually he should start until Dalton is able to come back. Put it this way I've see a lot worse at quarterback for the Cowboys in their first start than DiNucci i.e. Quincy Carter who threw for all of 34 yards in his first start in the NFL against Tampa Bay. I would also keep Terence Steele at right tackle (yes I know he bad) and see what he can do for the rest of the season no reason to go fishing at this point as start moving Zack Martin to right tackle plus Steele is learning and gaining a ton of experience out there, now if the Cowboys were decent and still in the hunt then yes I would have benched Steele weeks ago but since it's a lost cause keep his but out there for the remainder of the season.
Troll Alert.........not even a nice try.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tony Romo was the I-AA (now FCS) player of the year and sat on the bench for three seasons before playing in the NFL. DiNucci showed why against the Eagles.

Parcells knew Romo wasn't ready and needed time working in the NFL before playing in games. DiNucci does as well.