Wilbon: TO on verge of being a jerk

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CATCH17;1840804 said:
What exactly has he done?!?!?!?!
Not a damned thing, that's just it.
Because we lost? I swear Wilbon was just waiting for us to lose to pull out that gem.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
We lose a game and they all come out and jump on their keyboard....even some journalist.:D

This week is going to be a riot.

Let them bring it...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Now he just said the Jaguars are better than the Colts. Never mind the Colts swept them.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
windward;1840809 said:
Not a damned thing, that's just it.
Because we lost? I swear Wilbon was just waiting for us to lose to pull out that gem.

People have been on his case for the last 2 weeks.

I thought you were innocent until proven guilty.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
windward;1840813 said:
Now he just said the Jaguars are better than the Colts.
They still can't beat the Pats, so it doesn't matter.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CATCH17;1840814 said:
People have been on his case for the last 2 weeks.

I thought you were innocent until proven guilty.
Except TO apparently. i'm awaiting the typical he brings this on himself response from some of the anti-TO people here.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
It really is sick watching the media sitting around w/ baited breath for Owens to mess up.

T.O just needs to play and not give them any ammo for which to beat him up with. The last thing this team needs is the media dragging Owens and it through a soap opera.

I see T.O. get frustrated just like I saw Romo getting frustrated and Adams. Yes, even flo was getting a lil GRRRR a time or two during that game. He wanted to slap somebody.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
dangerdoom;1840816 said:
They still can't beat the Pats, so it doesn't matter.
Because of Seattle's loss Jacksonville has become this week's fashionable pick. prepare to have ESPN worship at the altar of the Jaguars this week.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Because of all the emotions we see of TO on the sideline and the ball not going his way, and it appears as though TO can barely take what's going on.

Before TO can start getting upset, he needs to catch the ball when it comes his way, otherwise just relax and wait for Glenn to get back. :)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Clove;1840825 said:
Because of all the emotions we see of TO on the sideline and the ball not going his way, and it appears as though TO can barely take what's going on.

Before TO can start getting upset, he needs to catch the ball when it comes his way, otherwise just relax and wait for Glenn to get back. :)
bah, Irvin would have done the same thing if he were on the sidelines yesterday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
windward;1840818 said:
Except TO apparently. i'm awaiting the typical he brings this on himself response from some of the anti-TO people here.

In the past he has, this season he has not. I saw nothing in his post game comments that could be taken as a knock on any person on the team or throw any member of the team under the bus. He talked about going back to work and improving. I think he has been handling himself very well this season in how he deals with the media.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Well. Michael Wilbon already is a jerk. T.O. has been, by all accounts, a model teammate this season. Which is the only thing relevant.
Wilbon is a hater. Connect the dots. He's worked in D.C. for years, and he's from Chicago. What does Chicago have to do with anything? Donovan McNabb is from there, and Wilbon has always drooled over him, and T.O. did him wrong. If McNabb came to a sudden stop, Mikey Wilbon's nose would be broken.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
All i'm saying is, it's okay to get upset when the ball doesn't come my way, believe me I've been down that road. But when it does and you don't catch it, you basically should calm down.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Just another example of how irrelevant all this media sideshow really is...PTI, is a case in point...They feed off of controversy and making 'expert' assessments...What amounts to is simply initiating chatter that reverberates, inexplicably really.

Wilbon is a hack and ESPN, well, we all know what ESPN is good for :espn:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
awesome, I havent turned on espn yet.

I will at 5:45.

It should be pure comedy. I am telling ya, by the end of the week we will be talked about like we are not playoff worthy and tampa, minnesota and green bay are going to be the only ones with a chance in the nfc.

Wilbon has been dying to have a reason to bag on us, he finally got it.

I cant wait to hear jackson, johnson and boomer. Boomer just hates that we are winning....