Wilbon: TO on verge of being a jerk

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
theebs;1840847 said:
awesome, I havent turned on espn yet.

I will at 5:45.

It should be pure comedy. I am telling ya, by the end of the week we will be talked about like we are not playoff worthy and tampa, minnesota and green bay are going to be the only ones with a chance in the nfc.

Wilbon has been dying to have a reason to bag on us, he finally got it.

I cant wait to hear jackson, johnson and boomer. Boomer just hates that we are winning....

I notice Boomer hating on the boys a bit much to. Where does that come from? For crying out loud - he was a BENGAL. That wasn't our fault he was a Bengal. Sheesh!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas;1840849 said:
I notice Boomer hating on the boys a bit much to. Where does that come from? For crying out loud - he was a BENGAL. That wasn't our fault he was a Bengal. Sheesh!

wrong boomer, I meant espn's boomer not cbs!!!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
windward;1840830 said:
bah, Irvin would have done the same thing if he were on the sidelines yesterday.

ah but Windward remember that double standard rule you told me about yesterday? it applies here big time.

If Irvin had a histrionic blow up and yelled at people, he was just a fiery guy who wanted to win. When Owens has one, he is a selfish prick who only cares about himself.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
theebs;1840854 said:
wrong boomer, I meant espn's boomer not cbs!!!

My bad.

Par the course for that dude. Maybe he and Reid can get together and share Cheesesteak recipes.

Mmmmm --- Delicious Andy. Do I taste a hint of peppercino?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1840857 said:
ah but Windward remember that double standard rule you told me about yesterday? it applies here big time.

If Irvin had a histrionic blow up and yelled at people, he was just a fiery guy who wanted to win. When Owens has one, he is a selfish prick who only cares about himself.
I see. How foolish of me.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
my dad said the same thing after last night's game

but his Giants ended up losing anyways muwahaha

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1840890 said:
my dad said the same thing after last night's game

but his Giants ended up losing anyways muwahaha
serves him right.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1840894 said:
serves him right.

it's funny, because although he roots for the Cowboys to lose and gives me grief about it, he kept saying every minute during the 3rd quarter and after, that we were going down, and I root for his Giants to lose, we're both in agreement that Eli is a dipchit, we saw him speaking to the NBC crew before the game, like they always have the star players of that game do, and he was mumbling something about how hard it is to play QB in this league, and we both started laughing, he sounds like a ******

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Mansta54;1840820 said:
Wilbon is the JERK!!!

Don't forget that Wilbon is the same guy that jumped to absurd conclusions when Sean Taylor got shot about how it could have been people from his past, and that he wasn't surprised since it happened to Sean Taylor, blah blah blah.

Wilbon is indeed a jerk, so I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1840919 said:
i may be exaggerating it a bit. but just look on his face and the way he walks to and out of the huddle(his body language). he reminds me of a little baby who cries when he doesn't have his candy but once he gets it everything is ok. the only time i see him smile during a game is when he's catching passes.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
Rampage;1840927 said:
i may be exaggerating it a bit. but just look on his face and the way he walks to and out of the huddle(his body language). he reminds me of a little baby who cries when he doesn't have his candy but once he gets it everything is ok. the only time i see him smile during a game is when he's catching passes.
I agree Rampage. I think the greatest advantage in taking TO out of a game is that he starts to create problems on the sideline and then we try to appease him by forcing the ball in there to him, which can result in turnovers. I must say though, I think he takes his "decoy" role a little better if we win, since he can hear the coaches et.al. saying that taking TO out of the game frees-up everybody else...

jasonwitten82

Reaction score
They were saying on The Blitz on ESPN radio last night that today might be the day TO explodes. I think everybody on ESPN hopes it happens:rolleyes:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It amazes me how these turds look for every little flaw and pounce. I cant wait to see them all eat their words.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jasonwitten82;1840964 said:
They were saying on The Blitz on ESPN radio last night that today might be the day TO explodes. I think everybody on ESPN hopes it happens:rolleyes:

If you wait long enough, it will happen because everyone explodes at some point in their life.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;1840927 said:

showing fustration doesn't mean you are acting like a baby, I'm pretty sure every person in their adult life has let their fustrations show

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1841231 said:
showing fustration doesn't mean you are acting like a baby, I'm pretty sure every person in their adult life has let their fustrations show
yeah but he sits there and pouts like a baby. he should go talk to Romo and coach sherman and garrett instead of pouting