Wildcard Game Thread

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Getting close to kickoff. It would make my day to see Brock throw a few picks and the Texans go home :laugh:

I hope Cook can play a decent game but it looks like this might be a 13-10 type of day.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Really hoping Texans lose. But that game is going to be terrible. I'll probably mute it.

Looking forward to the Lions upset though

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to be watching the playoffs with some mental involvement this year. When we arent in I watch but pretty much don't give a rats ***.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've got about 20 friends at the game in Houston and they all talk Cowboys smack over the past 25 years or so. I hope their afternoon is ruined :flagwave:

If I wasn't from Houston, I would have zero interest in this game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least for this game I hope Connor Cook shows why Dallas should have traded up for him over Oakland, instead of taking Dak......
Then next week, Dak shows why We selected him, for the 14 time this season.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Texans are about to get one of the easiest playoff wins of all time :thumbdown: They play in such an easy division and then always seem to get easier QB matchups in the playoffs. Andy Dalton twice, Alex Smith last year (still lost), and now a rookie 3rd stringer making his first start.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Suzy Kolber age?

Doesn't seem like it.
Other than a better hairstyle, she doesn't look, a lot different than what she did in 1992 when she did sports for West Palm Beach Fox station. As she was so excited that the Cowboys won the SB as she reported on it after the game.
The next year she was gone to be on ESPN for its first year.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Lions feasting on cream of seahawk soup? Or do the seahawks pic apart lion carcass at the CLink?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn't seem like it.
Other than a better hairstyle, she doesn't look, a lot different than what she did in 1992 when she did sports for West Palm Beach Fox station. As she was so excited that the Cowboys won the SB as she reported on it after the game.
The next year she was gone to be on ESPN for its first year.

She's a Cowboys fan?