Wildcard Game Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Picking the Texans. They do have a good defense. They should handle a non-Wentz rookie QB.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Picking the Texans. They do have a good defense. They should handle a non-Wentz rookie QB.

Yeah, I was hoping for a Cowboys-Raiders Super Bowl but any chance of that ended when Carr's leg broke. Still wouldn't shock me if they won today, though. Osweiler is about as likely to throw a TD pass for Oakland as he is for Houston.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Texans defense is what will win this game despite their O trying to give it away. I don't see either scoring much.....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Antonio Brown looked like an idiot dancing in that Madden commercial. :rolleyes:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She's a Cowboys fan?

At the time she was. I think secretly she still is.
The lead news person asked her about her excitement.
She said she got her start working for Dallas Cowboys..I think it was called Silver Star Productions at the time...and she did some producing on some weekly local TV shows, and I think she said she wrote some articles for Dallas Cowboys Weekly. Now called Star Magazine.

I lived in that area at the time and seen her on Sunday night sports at 11:00 and some week nights.
Then she left and went to ESPN 2 start up.

I will need to get out some old Cobous weekly to see if she wrote anything.
I have all the issues of them from 1989 through 2000.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Is the game on ESPN? So it's not televised to us non-cable folks?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Derek Carr didn't make the trip with his team. I have a problem with that. He should be there.
Eh, he's probably using crutches right now so him having to hobble around and travel with the team seems unnecessary when he can just be resting and not putting any pressure on his leg.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Osweiler will get a run out of town if he gets out gunned by Cook.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Taking the Raiders in this game. That way it already puts in motion us playing in the Super Bowl in their stadium & they have to watch us.
:)