Wildcard Game Thread

robbieruff

Reaction score
Lions need to start catching the ball more consistently. Their drops have been drive killers on a couple occasions.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Going for it on fourth down was pretty much acknowledging you do not have a chance. Against the Seahawk offense. I'd fire Caldwell tomorrow.
Not running the beast on 4th and 1 is a fireable offense.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Now Pete Carrol is a genius according to Collingsworth...what a front runner that dude is.

If you can win National Championships in college and a Super Bowl in the pros (should have been 2 perhaps) you're a great coach in my book.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Not putting any faith in either i really dont care who we play but why not wish for a team that cannot stop the run

They are usually decent against the run but not tonight. Can't run the ball, and can't stop the run. Shock they can't ever reach the playoffs and when they do , they are quickly dispatched.

seamus18

Reaction score
The Seahawks may not be the same team they once were, but they still have a winners mentality. You watch the Lions on the other side and they just don't have it. It's too bad, the Seahawks seem ripe for a beating. Just don't think the Lions are the team to do it. Hope I'm wrong.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Another 3rd down drop by the Lions. I've lost track of how many.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Seattle will score here and basically end this game. Lions can't do squat on offense.

Gaede

Reaction score
1 carry, 55 yards.

11 carries, 25 yards.

Any questions?

That's a grand total of 12 carries, 80 yards. After like 2.5 quarters of play.

You don't get to subtract the gigantic runs to make your case. That run happened too.