Wildcard Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
13-6

The Lions are still in this game somehow, but it's never felt like they could win since the Seahawks got their TD.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Detroit went 9-7
Wins against teams with losing records 8
Colts, Eagles, Rams, Vikings (x2), Saints, Bears, Jaguars

Wins against teams with winning records 1
Commanders 8-7-1, missed playoffs game was in Detroit Detroit won 20-17.

You've posted that about 10 times. We get it.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
kinda like wade. except wades was more of a confused look. like wth is going on? donut time?

My favorite Wade gesture is when it looked like he was either snapping his fingers or sprinkling something on the ground. I think he was dialing up a special play when he did this... :huh:

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Games are about matchups. I think the Seahawks match up very well with the Falcons.

Sea speed upfront should give atl probs but no ET on the back end is gonna hurt Big Time. If they can run the ball and play keep away they have a chance

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Games are about matchups. I think the Seahawks match up very well with the Falcons.

Corners to deal with their WRs, the linebackers to deal with their RBs.

Seattle offense on the road is brutal and will be lucky to score 14. Meanwhile I can see Atlanta scoring 21 or more on this Seattle defense. But they have to beat Detroit and this game is far from over.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Boldin is a liability at this point. He's over the hill, and all he's done is cost them 30 yards in penalties.