theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I feel for chiefs fans but as a guy that dislikes Andy Reid...this is great

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, this sucks. Losing Kelce was the difference.

The Titans are a garbage team. Easily one of the worst I've seen in the divisional round of the playoffs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Second half scoring:

Titans 19
Chiefs 0
And you want to know part of why that is boys and girls?

The head coach does not trust the run game and arrogant trusts his special machinations passing the football.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I live in KC. Was going to go out tonight gor a little bit. If they lose, I'm staying home.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoever gets the Titans next week has another bye. They will get curb stomped.

Lutonio

Reaction score

The Titans are a garbage team. Easily one of the worst I've seen in the divisional round of the playoffs.

I heard a stat this week that they're something like one of three or four teams that have ever made it in with a negative point differencial. All the others lost in the wildcard round.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I've learned on this board that losing a primary weapon is irrelevant. "Coaching" needs to overcome it.

Then again, this is Andy Reid - Mr. Regular Season (aka, the Kool Aid Man).

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Did he rush two there and drop the nose as a spy? Or did the nose get pushed back? I didn’t see the replay.
He had a muddled look with five guys only one down lineman. He rushed three with a spy.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Titans are one of my favorite darkhorses in the AFC. Pretty decent young team they're developing. And LeBeau at DC of course.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If you are sick LeBeau here do you have the guts to attack and blitz Looking for the sack to put them in 2nd or 3rd and long? Or do you play coverage and rush four hoping smith screws up?
LoL, I got a little sick while watching the K.C. kicker warming up ,as illness kept into my general well being when the thoughts of OBJ entered the wheelhouse after see the kicking net,,,I know,I know a pretty detestable individual such as he shouldn't have such an impact on a man of my caliber,,, the good news is once I'd isolated the source of ill thoughts I'd quickly deleted it,,,,,and that did look like COWBOY FOOTBALL,,,o_O